British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

It might be. Another question is what might it have been without the 'unprecedented measure in recent history' ? 

3%?  :D

Let’s face it, you’ve been wanting Sweden to fall apart for months, but those figures show that this year has been nothing exceptional.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Looks like a bad flu year according to many outliers...:)

3 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Looks like a bad flu year according to many outliers...:)

It might be the Blu plague  :o

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

Eq5U6hTXcAEdYUJ?format=jpg&name=large

Where does it say Matt Hancock? If Hancock gets sacked tomorrow will he still hold his (75%???) stake? Who on earth reads this rubbish and takes it in?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Looks like it is heading to be the worst year on that list. And that after unprecedented measures in recent years ( as the PM himself said) 

I live in Sweden, what unprecedented measures has Löfven introduced, he is widely regarded here as useless.

In 2020 I worked and lived normally, apart from some short time work due to problems with exporting goods 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England  376    51813

Scotland    Not reported today   (4578)

Wales  25   (3645)

NI  12   (1366)

Total  413   - last Monday 353

All UK Covid 19 deaths reported today- Hospital 413 total 407- another day`s skewed figures !!!

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, MARK246 said:

I live in Sweden, what unprecedented measures has Löfven introduced, he is widely regarded here as useless.

In 2020 I worked and lived normally, apart from some short time work due to problems with exporting goods 

He might be regarded as useless, he might be on rocky ground and he might lose his job as might one of the others(Eliasson) who took a trip to the Canary Islands I think it was. But it was his own words(https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-16/sweden-imposes-unprecedented-covid-restrictions-as-cases-soar) about closing places and stopping the sale of alcohol etc......that figure quoted looks like it is heading to be the worst year for mortality on that list. So it won't be 'unprecedented', which is what I questioned......to be the worst, is to be without precedent.

Edited by iris123

3 minutes ago, iris123 said:

He might be regarded as useless, he might be on rocky ground and he might lose his job as might one of the others who took a trip to the Canary Islands I think it was. But it was his own words about closing places and stopping the sale of alcohol etc......that figure quoted looks like it is heading to be the worst year for mortality on that list. So it won't be 'unprecedented', which is what I questioned......to be the worst, is to be without precedent.

No, it’s not. There was previously a “worst year”, so there is a precedent!  :D

It’s not even looking like a blip, let alone a pandemic, especially following last year’s low total.

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

It’s not even looking like a blip, let alone a pandemic, especially following last year’s low total.

Where do you think it will end up then ? Give us a figure

17 minutes ago, iris123 said:

He might be regarded as useless, he might be on rocky ground and he might lose his job as might one of the others(Eliasson) who took a trip to the Canary Islands I think it was. But it was his own words(https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-11-16/sweden-imposes-unprecedented-covid-restrictions-as-cases-soar) about closing places and stopping the sale of alcohol etc......that figure quoted looks like it is heading to be the worst year for mortality on that list. So it won't be 'unprecedented', which is what I questioned......to be the worst, is to be without precedent.

You mean Löfven's knee jerk reaction to the spike of cases in Stockholm due to christmas parties.

With 20% of the swedish population now over 65, which has risen from 18.5% in 2010, a small percentage rise in deaths is inevitable 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Where do you think it will end up then ? Give us a figure

Why don't we just wait and find out. Its certainly going to be tens of thousands less than Fergusons garbage prediction...:)

1 minute ago, MARK246 said:

You mean Löfven's knee jerk reaction to the spike of cases in Stockholm due to christmas parties.

With 20% of the swedish population now over 65, which has risen from 18.5% in 2010, a small percentage rise in deaths is inevitable 

Now I agree with that second sentence. It fits as I said with the german article I posted this morning.

All I was disagreeing with was the statement that this year looks 'unprecedented'. I like the truth, rather than a biased statement.

But Löfven made his statement about measures in November

41 minutes ago, jrs said:

It might be the Blu plague  :o

I'll check it out for you, i will be there in twelve days ...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Why don't we just wait and find out. Its certainly going to be tens of thousands less than Fergusons garbage prediction...:)

I agree. We should wait and find out. But it is you that has posted a coupe of those graphs in the last couple of weeks..........:rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

But Löfven made his statement about measures in November

When did you think the Christmas parties started here ?

Just now, iris123 said:

I agree. We should wait and find out. But it is you that has posted a coupe of those graphs in the last couple of weeks..........:rolleyes:

I don't know what graphs you are talking about. By the way, i said '' but not looking unprecedented to me'' ...