British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Just now, DC2 said:

I’ll take that as a compliment.  He was almost always right!  Just a bit lacking of my tolerance.  :D

On occasions although I found his speedway knowledge somewhat ambiguous at times.

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England  582    52395

Scotland    55  (4633)( 4 days figure- since last reported)

Wales  17   (3662)

NI  18   (1384)

Total   672  - last Tuesday 419

All UK Covid 19 deaths reported today- Hospital 672 other   158     total 830

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

On occasions although I found his speedway knowledge somewhat ambiguous at times.

Yeah, he certainly had no idea regarding Freddie and PK falling off in heat 13 of the 2010 final.  Well, I think it was 2010, Swindon v Wolves.  :D

27 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I’ll take that as a compliment.  He was almost always right!  Just a bit lacking of my tolerance.  :D

As his multiple you would say that......

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Diamondboy said:

As his multiple you would say that......

Lol.. Bwitcher and I are miles apart.  

24 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yeah, he certainly had no idea regarding Freddie and PK falling off in heat 13 of the 2010 final.  Well, I think it was 2010, Swindon v Wolves.  :D

...or when PK drove hard under Lukas Dryml entering the first bend at Lynn when there was clearly no room scuttling both in the process. :angry:

Its all about the huge profits, its always been a vaccine agenda...

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Golum is fronting today's PCR test scamdemic update. Gosh, i can hardly wait for all those slides ...

whos running the country? whitty i reckon. plenty of gob from him today, all johnson kept repeating was   "keep getting jabs in arms" and  "alas" over and over.

• Like 2

• Like 1

• Like 1

On 1/4/2021 at 1:01 PM, Crumpet80 said:

And lets not forget the ill informed false allegations and lies. Predictably, no apology was forthcoming.

Stick to the Trump thread with those. There's a few of you having a bad time on 3 seperate threads at the same time, which honestly takes some doing. :D

Surely the rest of us can't all be wrong. :approve:

• Haha 1

On 1/4/2021 at 12:51 PM, DC2 said:

Yep.

Just badmouth your opponent and you don’t have to find any facts or figures to make an argument.  That’s his trademark.

Whoops, caught you talking to the mirror. Haven't got the facts to prove it, but that's one massive irony where you are concerned. All people have to do is reread this thread, but on second thoughts I wouldn't want to burden anybody with that.  :nono:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Stick to the Trump thread with those. There's a few of you having a bad time on 3 seperate threads at the same time, which honestly takes some doing. :D

Surely the rest of us can't all be wrong. :approve:

When has an insulting spineless idiot like you ever been right. 

• Haha 2

Lockdown extended until the end of the month here. Not that it was a surprise

Lot of people blaming others for the lack of vaccine available. Now talk of doing what the UK will do and just give everyone one shot and wait......

Was even talk that the problem with the vaccine and the EU was down to France insisting on not buying too much from the German BionTech one and wanting their own one also snapped up. And now that seems to be taking a long time to develop !!!! Hasn't been confirmed though

2 minutes ago, Crumpet80 said:

When has an insulting spineless idiot like you ever been right. 

About 5 minutes ago........:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1