British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

On 1/4/2021 at 3:05 PM, Blupanther said:

Another little reminder, look at the date...

So nothing to worry about then Blu, if not, what's your point ?

• Like 3

Just now, Tsunami said:

So nothing to worry about then Blu, if not, what's your point ?

If you have to ask, you obviously haven't been paying attention. Try and keep up...

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Its all about the huge profits, its always been a vaccine agenda...

28 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

whos running the country? whitty i reckon. plenty of gob from him today, all johnson kept repeating was   "keep getting jabs in arms" and  "alas" over and over.

Never seen Whitty so animated today, a thought he was gonna wet himself. 

12 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Whoops, caught you talking to the mirror. Haven't got the facts to prove it, but that's one massive irony where you are concerned. All people have to do is reread this thread, but on second thoughts I wouldn't want to burden anybody with that.  :nono:

Practically every single one of my Covid posts has cited an authority, article, study, facts or figures, or posed a question.

You on the other hand are just rude, bombastic and completely devoid of facts and figures.

You’re the man who believed that Covid is not seasonal and that 650,000 cases for one week in November was the running total for the year despite the previous week being 800,000.   :rofl:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Practically every single one of my Covid posts has cited an authority, article, study, facts or figures, or posed a question.

You on the other hand are just rude, bombastic and completely devoid of facts and figures.

You’re the man who believed that Covid is not seasonal and that 650,000 cases for one week in November was the running total for the year despite the previous week being 800,000.   :rofl:

Chris4gillian just liked this post.  :D

Come on, Chris, I can see you’re lurking.  Have you got an answer to the question I asked six weeks ago before you disappeared?

The ONS estimates we had 1.4 million Covid cases in the last week of December.

Had we had 6 million before April?

Looking at deaths, that could well be right.

18 hours ago, Leicester Hunter said:

Irrelevant. He drove from London to Barnard Castle in County Durham when the  country was totally locked down, supposedly to have his eyes tested. If you or I had done that at that time and been stopped by Old Bill, we would have had our collars felt and copped a hefty fine. 

Not true. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Lol.. Bwitcher and I are miles apart.  

Yes. Swindon to Portugal actually.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Crumpet80 said:

When has an insulting spineless idiot like you ever been right. 

Another one in denial. Not doing well on here at the moment are you.

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Still at it I see....

Still obsessed by Covid and still insisting your posts are always correct as they're backed up by a link to something to substantiate your OPINION.

Surely you must've found SOMETHING else to do by now... your ally Twitcher obviously did a few months ago.

I've sat here silent for a fair while now as I just go so bored of you (and a couple of others) repeatedly posting the same old stuff telling the rest of us we're wrong, we can't carry out a proper discussion and we have nothing to back up what's been posted etc. etc.  Most of it was (and still remains) your opinion.  You just very carefully choose what links/facts/article best justifies whatever 'fact' it is your posting about.  We can all do that, but then again a lot of us have better things to do.....even in lockdowns which DO work no matter how many times you say they do not.  It's how the British public behave after lockdowns that determine how long they remain effective for once lifted.

So Mr Predictable, I can guarantee a response which will no doubt include a link (or similar) to whatever article it is you decide is the best you can find to prove the above is wrong....all because your OPINION differs.

There endeth the message for today  :D

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Not true. 

And I don't even think he went to an opticians, he just self diagnosed. 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

If you have to ask, you obviously haven't been paying attention. Try and keep up...

Using DC2's diversion quotes now are we. Desperate people. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Chris4gillian just liked this post.  :D

Come on, Chris, I can see you’re lurking.  Have you got an answer to the question I asked six weeks ago before you disappeared?

Patience is a virtue :party:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Patience is a virtue :party:

Thanks, Chris.

If you don’t mind, could you leave it another six weeks before your next post.  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Not true. You were the one who was avoiding the questions from me, Iris, E I Addio. Lucifer Sam, Vince, etc, to produce the sources of statements and facts on here that you made up to suit your own agenda. You are the one with a past not me. Always deflections knowing your tribe will help you out.

• Like 3