British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

Thanks, Chris.

If you don’t mind, could you leave it another six weeks before your next post.  :D

Weeks??? 

Just now, Tsunami said:

Not true. You were the one who was avoiding the questions from me, Iris, E I Addio. Lucifer Sam, Vince, etc, to produce the sources of statements and facts on here that you made up to suit your own agenda. You are the one with a past not me. Always deflections knowing your tribe will help you out.

From you?  I must have missed your sensible question.  

And although you constantly recite the others like some mantra instead of ever adding anything to the debate you never quote the posts to back it up.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Another one in denial. Not doing well on here at the moment are you.

I'm constantly in denial. I  believe that the world is flat. That Elvis lives. Paul McCartney died in a car crash and was replaced by an exact double who could also play the guitar left handed. No such thing as climate change or mankind's influence on same. Trump was stolen his election. Covid 19 and that hospitals being at full stretch is just BBC propoganda. Neil Armstrong never walked on the moon. The Holocaust never happened. Football was crap during the seventies and I was abducted by aliens...it feels good being out of sink with society. ;)

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

I'm constantly in denial. I  believe that the world is flat. That Elvis lives. Paul McCartney died in a car crash and was replaced by an exact double who could also play the guitar left handed. No such thing as climate change or mankind's influence on same. Trump was stolen his election. Covid 19 is all propoganda. Neil Armstrong never walked on the moon. The Holocaust never happened. Football was crap during the seventies and I was abducted by aliens...it feels good being out of sink with society. ;)

Yeah, but for some reason, Steve, the aliens returned you.  :D

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

Yeah, but for some reason, Steve, the aliens returned you.  :D

I know...that's the tragic thing! ;)

Just now, steve roberts said:

I know...that's the tragic thing! ;)

If the world is flat, how hasn't all the water fell off?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

...I'm there with a bucket!

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

And I don't even think he went to an opticians, he just self diagnosed. 

A went to the opticians once Dave and, ended up in the job centre. A said to the guy, 'av got an appointment, he said are you looking work?,,, a said no, am looking for some glasses, he said you're in the wrong shop, its next door',,, a knew things were bad, but.

Apparently TalkRadio has been removed from YouTube for inviting on more than three guests in three months who presented opinions that were contrary to those presented by the government!

Imagine that!

Spotting peak deaths on 8 April, contrary to the government.

Warning of the risk in care homes, contrary to the government.

Advocating the use of face masks, contrary to the government.

So where have the hospitals been recruiting the 23,000 patients from? Covid is real FACT !!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

It clearly is flat or the upside down Aussies would have fallen off.

• Haha 3

What game is Whitty playing with his next winter comment? 

Surely, surely Johnson has got to get rid, he's trying to be positive and then along comes this goon and destroys the vibe in one sentence.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Still at it I see....

Still obsessed by Covid and still insisting your posts are always correct as they're backed up by a link to something to substantiate your OPINION.

Surely you must've found SOMETHING else to do by now... your ally Twitcher obviously did a few months ago.

I've sat here silent for a fair while now as I just go so bored of you (and a couple of others) repeatedly posting the same old stuff telling the rest of us we're wrong, we can't carry out a proper discussion and we have nothing to back up what's been posted etc. etc.  Most of it was (and still remains) your opinion.  You just very carefully choose what links/facts/article best justifies whatever 'fact' it is your posting about.  We can all do that, but then again a lot of us have better things to do.....even in lockdowns which DO work no matter how many times you say they do not.  It's how the British public behave after lockdowns that determine how long they remain effective for once lifted.

So Mr Predictable, I can guarantee a response which will no doubt include a link (or similar) to whatever article it is you decide is the best you can find to prove the above is wrong....all because your OPINION differs.

There endeth the message for today  :D

Yes, I also believe that the principle and application of lockdown to slow the spread of the virus is virtually the positive action we can take alongside the rapid vaccination of the public that care.The virus is spread though contact with others,  so it's a simple common sense principle that if you separate folks with less contact and plenty of washing of the hands, the virus would be controlled and the vaccine will mop it all up over time. That's your belief, it's my belief. a lot of the sensible people believe that, the medics of this country believe it, the government and opposition believe it, all the EU believe it, the rest of the world believe it, and the WHO believe it( but I liked the Beatles better). The only people who prefer to defy the logic are those on here with an allegiance to DC2, who has proved to be found out on many threads now, but is always right apparently. :o  The problem with lockdown is, as you have said, its success depends on how the British public behave as their ignorance of following the lockdown rules is detrimental to the success rate of the lockdown. People like dave69, and his errant coppers, boast about their refusal to obey the rules, and probably think they have nothing to worry about. Well they will if they get it, or lose some people near them, and they probable will then complain that they will blame the government of not doing enough to protect them. Vaccines can stop a virus, but not stupidity.  :(

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Using DC2's diversion quotes now are we. Desperate people. 

Just carry on with the insults chap, it seems DC2 has got you summed up perfectly...

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, dave69 said:

It clearly is flat or the upside down Aussies would have fallen off.

and all the penguins?