British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

Just carry on with the insults chap, it seems DC2 has got you summed up perfectly...

Yep.

Spot the facts, figures and quotes in Tsunami’s post.  :P

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Just carry on with the insults chap, it seems DC2 has got you summed up perfectly...

You mean like we have all got DC2 summed up as well. :approve:

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

What game is Whitty playing with his next winter comment? 

Surely, surely Johnson has got to get rid, he's trying to be positive and then along comes this goon and destroys the vibe in one sentence.

To be fair, Whitty is right, Covid is a flu and will need a vaccine every year.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yep.

He's like a Bernard Manning/Victor Meldrew hybrid after losing a winning lottery ticket...

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

You mean like we have all got DC2 summed up as well. :approve:

Happy to admit that I present only one side of the argument.

Just like the government does.

Just now, Blupanther said:

He's like a Bernard Manning/Victor Meldrew hybrid after losing a winning lottery ticket...

Yeah, but not as good looking.  :D

• Haha 1

'Cancel culture' has got Mr Beans attention...

2lIcnon3?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yep.

I’m still waiting to find out how many hospitals have ICU/ventilator facilities.

I’m gonna play Spot The Answer now, got bored of the other game:P

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Yes, I also believe that the principle and application of lockdown to slow the spread of the virus is virtually the positive action we can take alongside the rapid vaccination of the public that care.The virus is spread though contact with others,  so it's a simple common sense principle that if you separate folks with less contact and plenty of washing of the hands, the virus would be controlled and the vaccine will mop it all up over time. That's your belief, it's my belief. a lot of the sensible people believe that, the medics of this country believe it, the government and opposition believe it, all the EU believe it, the rest of the world believe it, and the WHO believe it( but I liked the Beatles better). The only people who prefer to defy the logic are those on here with an allegiance to DC2, who has proved to be found out on many threads now, but is always right apparently. :o  The problem with lockdown is, as you have said, its success depends on how the British public behave as their ignorance of following the lockdown rules is detrimental to the success rate of the lockdown. People like dave69, and his errant coppers, boast about their refusal to obey the rules, and probably think they have nothing to worry about. Well they will if they get it, or lose some people near them, and they probable will then complain that they will blame the government of not doing enough to protect them. Vaccines can stop a virus, but not stupidity.  :(

A think you've answered a lot of questions there. Sensible folk know what to do. Worldwide were talking about billions of people, some know but many don't. How come so many don't understand how to be sensible?,,, 

We can only understand what we are told, are WE as a collective responsible for the plight WE find ourselves in?,,,

Where did humanity go wrong and, let our fellow humans down?,,,

Time will be our universal pill.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

I’m still waiting to find out how many hospitals have ICU/ventilator facilities.

I’m gonna play Spot The Answer now, got bored of the other game:P

Put in a FOI request to the NHS...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Watch this while you can...

Edited by Blupanther
  • Like 4

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1