Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

1547 pages, I wonder who appears on most if not all of them repeating the same old crap?

I wonder ? :D

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Norway have a nationwide Vitamin D advisory programme, and their seems to be a link developing, with countries being less affected having high amounts of sunlight exposure. Be watching that develop with interest...

Thought you were using Sweden as an example of vitamin d use ? If Sweden and Norway both encourage the use why are their results different ? Guess they both get the same amount of sunshine :D But as it is even Anders Tegnell has stated there is no study to prove vitamin d makes a difference

Brazil must have a high level of sunlight exposure....

Edited by iris123

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Great example for what I have been saying about you. Both statements can be true, as one is cases and the other is deaths. Neither statements are mutually exclusive.

Indeed.

But the statistics show the rule.  That’s what I point out.

Whereas you think it’s the doctor’s story.  That’s where you go wrong.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I wonder ? :D

But, but, but, but, it’s a forum for discussion......:D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, iris123 said:

Thought you were using Sweden as an example of vitamin d use ? If Sweden and Norway both encourage the use why are their results different ? Guess they both get the same amount of sunshine :D But as it is even Anders Tegnell has stated there is no study to prove vitamin d makes a difference

Brazil must have a high level of sunlight exposure....

He did, but he never ruled it out either. Norway introduced it years ago to combat the high suicide rates in winter, and it was very successful. I suspect poverty levels and population density play a part in all deaths in Brazil, although that's just a calculated guess...

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Indeed.

But the statistics show the rule.  That’s what I point out.

Whereas you think it’s the doctor’s story.  That’s where you go wrong.

And that's where you go wrong on so many instances. You can't know what I believe, but I would still think both statements could be true as they don't necessarily have to have a  connection. :nono:

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

And that's where you go wrong on so many instances. You can't know what I believe, but I would still think both statements could be true as they don't necessarily have to have a  connection. :nono:

You regularly state what you believe: no one should challenge the government’s position on any level.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Diamondboy said:

But, but, but, but, it’s a forum for discussion......:D

No it is the forum for DC2 and Blue Panther to blitzkrieg their views on others.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

No it is the forum for DC2 and Blue Panther to blitzkrieg their views on others.

Neither of us does that.

Happy to debate any points.

But just popping up from time to time to say “shut up, the government’s right and you’re a t0sser” isn’t debating.

Get past that and challenge the arguments and the figures.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Its about the angle of the rays in winter time in the northern hemisphere, its not just sunlight 'per se' ...

https://physics.stackexchange.com/questions/268509/why-is-there-less-uv-light-on-earth-in-winter

Did you know manufacturers must add vitamin D to infant formula milk by law, and its the most common vitamin deficiency in the northern hemisphere....

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Neither of us does that.

Happy to debate any points.

But just popping up from time to time to say “shut up, the government’s right and you’re a t0sser” isn’t debating.

Get past that and challenge the arguments and the figures.

The 'cancel culture' has arrived on the BSF ... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

YouTube - TalkRadio debate on Newsnight in a few mins.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Neither of us does that.

Happy to debate any points.

But just popping up from time to time to say “shut up, the government’s right and you’re a t0sser” isn’t debating.

Get past that and challenge the arguments and the figures.

Never ever have said government is  right.  That is what you claim when anybody  gets pissed off with your dogmatism.  A useful  reminder  " what you say and do is not always perceived by others in the way you intended"  Thought you claimed I stalked your posts . Now I crop up from time to time

Edited by wealdstone

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, wealdstone said:

Never ever have said government is  right.  That is what you claim when anybody  gets pissed off with your dogmatism.  A useful  reminder  " what you say and do is not always perceived by others in the way you intended"

What is my dogmatism?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy