British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

6 hours ago, Blupanther said:

What could possibly go wrong ... :D

We could always add to that list - Comspiracy Theories with members of our all knowing, knowledgeble candidates from the BSF. Trouble is it would soon loose credence when the truth became the over-riding objective.

PCT Test Scamdemic...  Source NHS Sitrep Overtime             

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, steve roberts said:

So what you're implying is that because flu admissions are down this winter that covid cases are replacing those placements therefore the overall number of people admitted to hospital is the same? From my understanding, however, covid patients require more attention whilst in hospital due to the nature of the virus which is putting a strain on resourses as highlighted on the news and media.

More figures released on hospital covid entries tonight but of course it's all a conspiracy. :(

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

More figures released on hospital covid entries tonight but of course it's all a conspiracy. :(

Yes, they were strange.

Sir Simon Stephens said for every Covid patient they have three non-Covid ones?

So if they have 30,000 Covid patients that’s 90,000 other patients.

But the NHS has only 113,000 beds and they’re only 90% full.

Work that out?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A wonder when/if this is ever over, they will have found a cure for the 'common cold'?

If the world leaders had got together and labelled this 'man-flu', instead of 'covid-19', would more people take notice of their advice?,,, they might have missed a trick there. ;)

8 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yes, they were strange.

Work that out?

2 add 2.

2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

A wonder when/if this is ever over, they will have found a cure for the 'common cold'?

If the world leaders had got together and labelled this 'man-flu', instead of 'covid-19', would more people take notice of their advice?,,, they might have missed a trick there. ;)

Everyone knows Man-flu is a million times worse than Covid and that's no exaggeration.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

In the cafe this morning and the owner reckons Drakeford may soon close all takeaway food outlets too.Not sure if there's any truth in it.

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yes, they were strange.

Work that out?

...but not for much longer as the numbers increase which is what was reported if I'm correct?

Edited by steve roberts

6 minutes ago, dave69 said:

Everyone knows Man-flu is a million times worse than Covid and that's no exaggeration.

Exactly, there would be no economy left if man-flu was doing the streets.

5 minutes ago, dave69 said:

In the cafe this morning and the owner reckons Drakeford may soon close all takeaway food outlets too.Not sure if there's any truth in it.

That doesn't surprise me, am beginning to run out of people to trust. Also, I recieved a food parcel today, it had some milk, eggs from caged hens!!!, crap bread, some veggies and, tins of mixed beans and legumes!!!,,, WTF am a gonna do with that???,,, not even any pasta, PEK or tuna, FFS!!!,,, av chucked loads of it in the slow cooker to see what happens.  ;)

6 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Exactly, there would be no economy left if man-flu was doing the streets.

That doesn't surprise me, am beginning to run out of people to trust. Also, I recieved a food parcel today, it had some milk, eggs from caged hens!!!, crap bread, some veggies and, tins of mixed beans and legumes!!!,,, WTF am a gonna do with that???,,, not even any pasta, PEK or tuna, FFS!!!,,, av chucked loads of it in the slow cooker to see what happens.  ;)

No Lobster ? How can one get through lockdown without lobster,Monbazillac wine and rubbish roll ?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, dave69 said:

No Lobster ? How can one get through lockdown without lobster,Monbazillac wine and rubbish roll ?

Don't do fish stuff.

Posted (edited)

I see DC2 and his cohorts got a mention on the PM's daily broadcast tonight. Didn't name them specifically, but did say "Claims that hospitals are not under pressure from the surging numbers of people suffering are a lie" talking about "false claims of social media by people on the BSF, which could change behaviour in a way that could cause more deaths. You are not only responsible for potentially changing behaviour that will kill people. It is an insult to nurses like Crumpet  coming home from 12 hours in critical care, having worked her guts out under the most  demanding and trying of circumstances. There is nothing more demoralising than having that kind of nonsense spouted when it is obviously untrue".   

Summit like that !!!!

Sorry there is no stats, percentages and graph to support this, but I thought like usual common sense was a better source.  

Edited by Tsunami

20 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I see DC2 and his cohorts got a mention on the PM's daily broadcast tonight. Didn't name them specifically, but did say "Claims that hospitals are not under pressure from the surging numbers of people suffering are a lie" talking about "false claims of social media by people on the BSF, which could change behaviour in a way that could cause more deaths. You are not only responsible for potentially changing behaviour that will kill people. It is an insult to nurses like Crumpet  coming home from 12 hours in critical care, having worked her guts out under the most  demanding and trying of circumstances. There is nothing more demoralising than having that kind of nonsense spouted when it is obviously untrue".   

Summit like that !!!!

Sorry there is no stats, percentages and graph to support this, but I thought like usual common sense was a better source.  

“No stats”?

That’s where you’re going wrong then, because when I talk about hospitals it’s based on the NHS’s own stats.

Winter is a disaster every year for the NHS:

why didn’t the government plan for this winter?

why weren’t thousands more nurses recruited in June?

why weren’t the Nightingales re-opened before London hospitals got to 85% occupancy?

It was clear to me in June that Covid is seasonal and in November that deaths would exceed 1,000 a day.

Blame your hopeless government, not anyone else.

• Like 1