British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

No evidence...

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DC2 said:

And therein lies the problem: no debate of the alternatives, just continue with something that’s still not working.

Do you honestly think that the pandemic abroad isn't being monitored by the government and their chosen panel of experts and developments in countries not following the lockdown procedure are just ignored and not discussed?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DC2 said:

Of course I can tell the difference between opinion and fact.

You sound like a ranting lunatic.  :D

Your continuing non-acceptance of the FACT I posted which disagrees with your OPINION proves otherwise.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

i have never understood why the Government has inflated the number of deaths from Covid, why would anyone inflate the number of deaths?

It might be to make it look bigger than it actually is, therefore creating an illusion and, hopefully get more folk to comply with their demands?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DC2 said:

Spot on.

I’m quite happy to debate with Chris4gillian but he never produces evidence to support his points.

He pops up now and again, has a rant and disappears.

No rants at all, you just won't accept anything which you don't agree with.  I have provided evidence which PROVES that nobody knows how frequently booster jabs will be required but yet you cannot provide anything which proves your 'annual' assumption/guesstimation (or whatever you'd like to call it) is spot on.

So I suggest you rethink the above highlighted nonsense.

7 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

It might be to make it look bigger than it actually is, therefore creating an illusion and, hopefully get more folk to comply with their demands?

Sounds like my Snapchat videos.

3 hours ago, DC2 said:

Here’s your starter for a rational debate:

“BRITS are "highly likely" to need a Covid vaccination every year for the foreseeable future, Matt Hancock warned today.  The Health Secretary said the UK could require a dual vaccination programme with yearly jabs to protect against both flu and coronavirus.”  The Sun.

Have any experts disputed this, Chris?

YES!  As I've said countless times, Whitty has stated a number of times that NOBODY knows how long the current vaccines will 'last' or when future boosters/jabs will be required.

Hancock has been an utter plonker throughout the pandemic much like his idol and fellow serial liar Bojo, therefore you are a fool if you believe him over the medical expert(s).

48 minutes ago, Badge said:

And those without symptoms but have the virus?

They don’t pass it on.....check the journal of American medical assoc. (JAMA). The nonsense about asymptomatic spread is trolled out by our advisors, when there have been repeated comments questioning it. Even Maria Van Kerkove highlighted it as very rare back in July.....before she was hushed. ( WHO) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Even if everyone followed the current lockdown rules to the letter the virus would spread (IMHO).

Again, just your opinion.  So glad you actually say so....for once!

The UK has managed to bring cases and deaths down dramatically twice already by people following lockdowns, if everyone followed the current rules the same would happen.....eventually.  Things may need tightening a little though before that happens at any pace.  Xmas day had a huge influence on the current extremely bad situation we find the country in.  That's all fact, not opinion.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

Again, just your opinion.  So glad you actually say so....for once!

The UK has managed to bring cases and deaths down dramatically twice already by people following lockdowns, if everyone followed the current rules the same would happen.....eventually.  Things may need tightening a little though before that happens at any pace.  Xmas day had a huge influence on the current extremely bad situation we find the country in.  That's all fact, not opinion.

Think those are your opinions Chris....

The corona epidemic and deaths stopped first week in June.( 50 k excess deaths ) What we are seeing now is the usual Winter respiratory deaths , which will tail off at end of February. Xmas day had little impact, just like lockdowns and maskurbating. 
That is my view and opinion of what we have and are seeing.

I accept you see it differently. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Well said Sir...

• Like 4

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England   747   56816

Scotland    54 (5023)

Wales  16   (3997)

NI  22   (1498)

Total  839  - last Tuesday 672

All UK Covid 19 deaths reported today- Hospital  839  other  404     total  1243   (last Tuesday 830)

As of yesterday 2.2 m 1st dose vaccinated in UK

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

Well said Sir...

It would be great if true. And as with other things like mask wearing etc you could say it is better to take it in the hope it works.....

But I think I saw a day or so ago that there was research done with a group of 50 who took vitamin d and another group of less than 30 that didn't, and results from that are used. Now that seems ridiculously small......there was some research on something else in Sweden with 500 people and they said it wasn't enough yet to make a decision. We are looking at tests for the vaccine on 30-40,000 people and still it gets questioned

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Well said Sir...

Oh dear...another politician! Think I've had my fill with them I'm afraid.

Edited by steve roberts

4 minutes ago, iris123 said:

It would be great if true. And as with other things like mask wearing etc you could say it is better to take it in the hope it works.....

But I think I saw a day or so ago that there was research done with a group of 50 who took vitamin d and another group of less than 30 that didn't, and results from that are used. Now that seems ridiculously small......there was some research on something else in Sweden with 500 people and they said it wasn't enough yet to make a decision. We are looking at tests for the vaccine on 30-40,000 people and still it gets questioned

All ND's have been saying this since March, but have been consistently censored on social media. The fact that no ND in the US has lost a single patient to covid is no surprise to me, boosting the immune system using medical nutrition is their wheelhouse, that's what they do best. Horses for courses ...