British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

:rolleyes:

Have Water. Have Horse. Y U No drink water, horse? "You can lead a horse to  water, but you can't make it drink" | Memes, Funny memes, Running memes

20 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yabber yabber

Not even one single fine a day in Swindon.

Last chance to help

Tip of the Iceberg - Daredevil Production

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

Last chance to help

Tip of the Iceberg - Daredevil Production

Ah, the “pretend it’s something else argument”.  :D

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

Ah, the “pretend it’s something else argument”.  :D

Not at all. I have told you the fines are the..................tip of the iceberg !! Bingo. Ask any policeman or woman or even ask Dave. He has a few mates in the force...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Not at all. I have told you the fines are the..................tip of the iceberg !! Bingo. Ask any policeman or woman or even ask Dave. He has a few mates in the force...

But you’re opinion is worth diddly squat.  :)

Come back when you’ve got the evidence.

3 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I agree.Most people will listen to reason and the fines  probably  come out of chopsing back or acting like a twit.But you also have an element of the Police who are doing themselves no favours.

That link I put up will be an interesting watch for you Iris.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dave69 said:

I agree.Most people will listen to reason and the fines  probably  come out of chopsing back or acting like a twit.But you also have an element of the Police who are doing themselves no favours.

Absolutely. I am not making a judgement on whether it is good or bad. But just you can’t say 45,000 people got fined , so that is the amount of people who ignored the measures. That is, as I pointed out a few times now ( as ever it takes a while with DC2) the tip of the iceberg

Ok, will take a look 

• Haha 1

Absolutely. I am not making a judgement on whether it is good or bad. But just you can’t say 45,000 people got fined , so that is the amount of people who ignored the measures. That is, as I pointed out a few times now ( as ever it takes a while with DC2) the tip of the iceberg

Ok, will take a look 

You can blather all you like but without the evidence you’re whistling in the wind.

It could be the case that the police have spoken to 1,000 people for every one fined but that they were just not sufficiently satisfied of provable breach to raise a fine.

And your iceberg melts into a puddle.  :D

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, dave69 said:

Looked and it is pretty similar here. We had a local politician have a party in a bar with about 30 friends after he got re- elected. No social distancing etc. Of course the police investigated after they were informed and took no further action !! And like the woman say’s the feeling that the police are checking on Covid infringements, but some stalker gets away... saw one woman here complaining that she might get checked going to a playground with her child, but people working in a warfare house etc can basically do what they want

Saw one woman in Canada took her boyfriend out for a walk on a lead and when she got stopped said it was her ‘dog’ :D

He does also back me up as well 

3 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Looked and it is pretty similar here. We had a local politician have a party in a bar with about 30 friends after he got re- elected. No social distancing etc. Of course the police investigated after they were informed and took no further action !! And like the woman say’s the feeling that the police are checking on Covid infringements, but some stalker gets away... saw one woman here complaining that she might get checked going to a playground with her child, but people working in a warfare house etc can basically do what they want

Saw one woman in Canada took her boyfriend out for a walk on a lead and when she got stopped said it was her ‘dog’ :D

He does also back me up as well 

My wife always takes me out on a lead.

• Haha 2

You are being played...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Let’s hope you are one of the 93% false positives...

A Newcastle friend of mine has just said all 4 of the household have tested positive with COVID. Let's hope they are false positives, but I see you are still knocking on about that phoney figure of 92%.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Funny that my visits to hospitals lately, they insist on everyone wearing a face mask and even provide them if you need them.  And all medical staff there have to as well and will warn others if they are not conforming. You're quoting the wrong comics again. 

• Haha 1