British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Just now, Hawk127 said:

Sorry you are wrong. I have it from a veterinary surgeon that they are not allowed to look after what is essentially domestic animals. So get you facts right.

It`s you and the Vet that are wrong- why can`t you read !!!!  and click on the links the BVA article gave and then come back to me with the bit that covers " non looking after domestic animals"

1 minute ago, Hawk127 said:

This is also out of date. We are talking about today not history.

More rubbish from you- the BVA guidance is dated 6th January- please link me to one later.

1,564 deaths reported today.

But of course they did not all happen today or yesterday, but on various days over the last week or two.

“Today's figures are affected by the weekend, which sees delays in reporting deaths that tend to translate into higher figures from Tuesday onwards.  Currently around 1,000 people a day on average are dying once you take this into account.”  BBC

1,000 deaths a day is thankfully fewer than around the 8 April peak.

4 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

More rubbish from you- the BVA guidance is dated 6th January- please link me to one later.

Yes and today is the 13th if you are a vet let us all know.if you are not in the industry shut the f up

10 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Why ?  Just take one from the tray at the entrance alongside the cleaning facilities. You and others are looking for things in everything that mean nothing.

No one said they were providing them.

2 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

Yes and today is the 13th if you are a vet let us all know.if you are not in the industry shut the f up

Found out so have to result to insults !!!

14 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The bedwetters will love this...

This is the guy that mentioned the '30th of February' during a coronavirus briefing,,, if you listen to this ffffer, god help you.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, dave69 said:

A little bit more control all the time.

The sad thing is people think this tyranny is going to end, when its only going to get worse and never end...

Edited by Blupanther
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Found out so have to result to insults !!!

What do you know about veterinary surgeons? Are you qualified? Did you go to the RVC? Tell all us as we would like to know how qualified you are. No insults just getting to the bottom of you argument? When you start blaming individual practices you cross the line. 

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

I’ve been 100% consistent on masks.

Unlike your beloved SAGE!

Remember when I was saying they should be used and would come but SAGE were dillying and dallying?

And then, lo and behold, a month later they agreed with me.  :P

When I express reservations now it’s just as I’ve always said, they are helpful but they are not protection.

You viewed them as protection at hairdressers’ appointments and I pointed out that you were wrong.

Total bollox. You and Fenway were locked in discussions, and you were bang on for using them and you even had an argument with, I think, was jrs as to who had the right to the 'rights' being the first one to say it. I think March 14 the was the winner. Since then you have joined in the crap thrown at people who support using masks, me included every time I am out. If you care to remember Fenway gave an excellent case for and against listing the pro and cons. An article I have used against you when you pontificated about you first saying it was you that was the first to do so. 

SAGE 's attitude towards masks was exactly what Fenway was saying, but eventually it must have been decided to give out one message, so masks were advised. So congratulations to being right all along, except of course like now, when you argue against the use of them. As I have said in an earlier post, why not you just toss a case as at least you would be consistant but unfortunately you would be likely to be wrong sometimes. 

Funny about the hairdresser comment as the private hairdresser that all my family go to, all have be masked, on advice from her organisation, and everyone not having their hair done has to stay in their car, so how was I wrong. Better still, don't answer, you'll only make a bigger fool of yourself.

Edited by Tsunami

10 minutes ago, Hawk127 said:

What do you know about veterinary surgeons? Are you qualified? Did you go to the RVC? Tell all us as we would like to know how qualified you are. No insults just getting to the bottom of you argument? When you start blaming individual practices you cross the line. 

Why are you so sure of your facts- have you thought that the vets might be quiet and so are furloughing staff to enable them to get money off the government ?(nothing wrong in that)

The BVA stands for the British Veterinary association- the article and links are from them AFTER this latest lockdown was introduced.

I am not a vet, however my daughter had to take her kitten to the vets because of a suspected broken  pelvis- they were open, kept the kitten in overnight, did an Xray and the kitten was allowed home- this happened last week.

Edited by racers and royals

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Total bollox. You and Fenway were locked in discussions, and you were bang on for using them and you even had an argument with, I think, was jrs as to who had the rights as to the 'rights' being the first one to say it. I think March 14 the was the winner. Since then you have joined in the crap thrown at people who support using masks, me included every time I am out. If you care to remember Fenway gave an excellent case for and against listing the pro and cons. An article I have used against you when you pontificated about you first saying it was you that was the first to do so. 

SAGE 's attitude towards masks was exactly what Fenway was saying, but eventually it must have been decided to give out one message, so masks were advised. So congratulations to being right all along, except of course like now, when you argue against the use of them. As I have said in an earlier post, why not you just toss a case as at least you would be consistant but unfortunately you would be likely to be wrong sometimes. 

Funny about the hairdresser comment as the private hairdresser that all my family go to, all have be masked, on advice from her organisation, and everyone not having their hair done has to stay in their car, so how was I wrong. Better still, don't answer, you'll only make a bigger fool of yourself.

I’ll ignore the hopeless waffle.

Could you quote a post where I have been against masks?

No, thought not.  :P

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, DC2 said:

1,564 deaths reported today.

But of course they did not all happen today or yesterday, but on various days over the last week or two.

“Today's figures are affected by the weekend, which sees delays in reporting deaths that tend to translate into higher figures from Tuesday onwards.  Currently around 1,000 people a day on average are dying once you take this into account.”  BBC

1,000 deaths a day is thankfully fewer than around the 8 April peak.

You can't help yourself to be a burk do you. It's actually 1564 today and who cares if its higher or lower than April'20 which incidentally it IS. It is a shocking statistic, and should make everyone think and possible modify their behaviour as the infection starts to covert over to more deaths. You of course will continue to belittle the death figures, the admission rates, the bed occupancy, the case numbers, etc,  all in the pursuit of trading statistics and trying to be right,  even when you are wrong, which is more than what you would give anybody credit for.

Incidentally why did you try and discredit todays numbers by saying the second line. The definition of deaths has always been a mixture of deaths on the day, plus others retained from the previous weekend, and/or from other previous days. Even at this level of deaths, you would still try to challenge the definition cos the number is very high.  You are a desperate and shocking individual. 

26 minutes ago, dave69 said:

No one said they were providing them.

Well all of them are. The hospital staff start their day by taking a new mask, and fit them on entering the hospital.

12 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I’ll ignore the hopeless waffle.

Could you quote a post where I have been against masks?

No, thought not.  :P

Don't like the truth do you.