British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

I see Adolf Johnson has just extended the Coronavirus Act until July 17

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

My goodness, the nonsense the conspiracy theorists and armchair virologists  come out with on Twitter as if they have some special insight.

Of course viruses mutate almost continuously. Even Matt Hancock was saying at the end of December that almost 2000 variants have been identified since October, mostly insignificant , with some potentially significant.  Nothing new there . Couple that to a misquote from Boris, with the key part removed, and the conspiracy theory is complete. And the Twitterati swallow it 

Any sign of Lord Lucan yet ?

So what part of that tweet is incorrect ? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

He’s due to ride to the rescue on Shergar on April 1st:P

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, dave69 said:

I see Adolf Johnson has just extended the Coronavirus Act until July 17

The covid cult will be loving that. Its never going to end, but they just can't see it...

24 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The usual snouts in the public money trough...

It's not what you know, its who you know!,,, ;)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

My goodness, the nonsense the conspiracy theorists and armchair virologists  come out with on Twitter as if they have some special insight.

Of course viruses mutate almost continuously. Even Matt Hancock was saying at the end of December that almost 2000 variants have been identified since October, mostly insignificant , with some potentially significant.  Nothing new there . Couple that to a misquote from Boris, with the key part removed, and the conspiracy theory is complete. And the Twitterati swallow it 

Mr Addio is having one of his angry lockdown days. :D

19 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

He’s due to ride to the rescue on Shergar on April 1st:P

...when Elvis is due to put in an appearance! ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The covid cult will be loving that. Its never going to end, but they just can't see it...

Any closer to telling me what THE TRUTH is yet?

29 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

So what part of that tweet is incorrect ? 

As I said part of Boris’ quote, which qualifies the point has been taken out, thus distorting the meaning of what he says. Quite apart from that there are plenty of other quotes in which he speaks of variants, as has Hancock and the rest, so it is clear they they are not suggesting there are no variants.

Just to be clear, since anyone who challenges a a Twitter quote on here seems to be deemed to be a Boris lackey, I don’t believe everything Boris says or every Government announcement, but I do reserve my biggest handfuls of salt for Twitter:rolleyes:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

As I said part of Boris’ quote, which qualifies the point has been taken out, thus distorting the meaning of what he says. Quite apart from that there are plenty of other quotes in which he speaks of variants, as has Hancock and the rest, so it is clear they they are not suggesting there are no variants.

Just to be clear, since anyone who challenges a a Twitter quote on here seems to be deemed to be a Boris lackey, I don’t believe everything Boris says or every Government announcement, but I do reserve my biggest handfuls of salt for Twitter:rolleyes:

I had noticed that...:D

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Crumpet82 said:

Mr Addio is having one of his angry lockdown days. :D

Ha,ha, ‘fraud not. Since I’m now in my fifth week of trying to shake off coronavirus it matters not whether I’m in Lockdown or not, I still don’t behave the energy to do anything, although it’s gradually coming back . I do know from personal experience though that coronavirus aint the flu though, or anything like it despite what some on here, try to tell us. 

Far from an angry lockdown day the BSF is a source of great amusement to me. People floating crackpot conspiracy theorise then other taking them all seriously instead of ignoring them , then people on the EU thread still trying to argue Remain even though we’ve left. So much hot air about nothing.  Gives me a daily chuckle:party:

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Ha,ha, ‘fraud not. Since I’m now in my fifth week of trying to shake off coronavirus it matters not whether I’m in Lockdown or not, I still don’t behave the energy to do anything, although it’s gradually coming back . I do know from personal experience though that coronavirus aint the flu though, or anything like it despite what some on here, try to tell us. 

Far from an angry lockdown day the BSF is a source of great amusement to me. People floating crackpot conspiracy theorise then other taking them all seriously instead of ignoring them , then people on the EU thread still trying to argue Remain even though we’ve left. So much hot air about nothing.  Gives me a daily chuckle:party:

That's the spirit. :)

14 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

There is such a thing as google, its a good place to start and best if you decide for yourself... https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/now-is-the-time-for-a-great-reset/

Thing is tho,,, how long will it be before you need to reset it again?,,, until you realise that the reset button doesn't work anymore, after many pushes and, you need to get a new one?

Maybe things are advancing faster than we can keep up?,,, our time on this earth is only borrowed, so we maybe make the best of it we can.

Just now, ruffdiamond said:

Thing is tho,,, how long will it be before you need to reset it again?,,, until you realise that the reset button doesn't work anymore, after many pushes and, you need to get a new one?

Maybe things are advancing faster than we can keep up?,,, our time on this earth is only borrowed, so we maybe make the best of it we can.

I just want the idiots to open the golf courses by the Spring, otherwise i will have to reset my rusty short game...:)

• Like 1