British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

10 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Obviously not, i suggest you concentrate on your nutritional deficiencies going from your previous posts...

Well I never expected a non- sequitur bringing my ( alleged ) nutritional deficiencies into the discussion. Where’s me vitamin B12 pils ?:blink:

• Haha 3

It’s worth repeating this government lie so everyone can be in no doubt that they do lie.

“The Cabinet Office, it transpires, after complaints from the Advertising Standards Authority, has axed a recent scaremongering radio ad claiming that joggers were “highly likely” to have Covid.”

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/beware-of-the-joggers-those-lycra-clad-lunatics-may-bore-you-to-death-hzlzbxhgm

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

It’s worth repeating this government lie so everyone can be in no doubt that they do lie.

“The Cabinet Office, it transpires, after complaints from the Advertising Standards Authority, has axed a recent scaremongering radio ad claiming that joggers were “highly likely” to have Covid.”

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/beware-of-the-joggers-those-lycra-clad-lunatics-may-bore-you-to-death-hzlzbxhgm

They have money and time to promote lies, but at no stage have they made a concerted effort to advise the public on how they can boost and strengthen the immune system. That is the message i would be promoting on a daily basis.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Crumpet82 said:

They have money and time to promote lies, but at no stage have they made a concerted effort to advise the public on how they can boost and strengthen the immune system. That is the message i would be promoting on a daily basis.

I’d be telling people to get outside more and that it’s safe to stop and talk to friends with two metre distancing, much safer than shopping in a supermarket which the government still allows (if not encourages by default of an alternative) old people to do.

Taking away social contact with no scientific reasoning is plain wrong.

• Like 8

So keir in isolation again :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, Badge said:

So keir in isolation again :rolleyes:

I quite like this.

Presumably anyone who tests positive could name all politicians and Piers Morgan as “contacts” throughout the entire year?  :D

They’d never go out again.  :P

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

I’d be telling people to get outside more and that it’s safe to stop and talk to friends with two metre distancing, much safer than shopping in a supermarket which the government still allows (if not encourages by default of an alternative) old people to do.

Taking away social contact with no scientific reasoning is plain wrong.

I agree. It would also cost very little to inform people that Vitamins D3/K2, C, A, magnesium and zinc are all anti viral's and would help boost the immune system. Modern day processed food diets don't supply us with all our nutrient requirements, and these deficiencies are being seen in hospitals on an increasing basis, especially in the obese.

6 minutes ago, Crumpet82 said:

I agree. It would also cost very little to inform people that Vitamins D3/K2, C, A, magnesium and zinc are all anti viral's and would help boost the immune system. Modern day processed food diets don't supply us with all our nutrient requirements, and these deficiencies are being seen in hospitals on an increasing basis, especially in the obese.

Yes, but where would that leave the big pharmaceutical companies in time?

Best be careful with that magnesium stuff, I tried some recently and, I'd be surprised if you'd ever become obese with that!!!,,, you might aswell put your dinner straight down the toilet, you empty so fast. I had to go in the bushes once, when a was out with dog... :unsure:

• Haha 2

Just now, ruffdiamond said:

Yes, but where would that leave the big pharmaceutical companies in time?

Best be careful with that magnesium stuff, I tried some recently and, I'd be surprised if you'd ever become obese with that!!!,,, you might aswell put your dinner straight down the toilet, you empty so fast. I had to go in the bushes once, when a was out with dog... :unsure:

What magnesium did you take ? :o

1 minute ago, Crumpet82 said:

What magnesium did you take ? :o

Think it was 'relax' or something, to help me sleep, had a grey n blue label and wasn't cheap.

5 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Think it was 'relax' or something, to help me sleep, had a grey n blue label and wasn't cheap.

Not a brand i'm aware of. Sounds like it is was a carbonate, which is something i would avoid. This one below is top quality.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Puritans-Pride-Magnesium-Citrate-caplets/dp/B00IR83CUM/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=puritans+pride+magnesium&qid=1611577574&quartzVehicle=184-735&replacementKeywords=puritans+magnesium&sr=8-3

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Crumpet82 said:

It was PRP magnesium relax. 

49 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I quite like this.

Presumably anyone who tests positive could name all politicians and Piers Morgan as “contacts” throughout the entire year?  :D

They’d never go out again.  :P

Presumably you'd need to have their phone numbers, unless the track-n-trace have their details,,, but am sure you have many contacts on your phone that you would like to prank?  ;)

New lyrics for his latest single maybe...:D

• Like 2