Total  653     - last  Monday   571

1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England   609     66646

Scotland    4  (5709)

Wales   23  (4553)

NI  17    (1747)

Total  653     - last  Monday   571

All UK Covid 19 deaths reported today- Hospital 653     total  592- another skewed figure day (last Monday  599)

1st dose vaccinations 6.5 M  2nd dose 470,000

WHO guidance...:rolleyes:

• Like 2

An average of 28,000 people die each year in the Republic......so far around 3,000 have been put down as a Covid death. You work it out......:rolleyes:

• Like 1

The blonde idiot has granted local councils the ability to impose lockdowns 'as they see fit' until July 17th, preparing the ground for Sunak to announce an extension of the furlough scheme into the summer.

So he will lift the national lockdown and it will be imposed at a local level and he can claim 'I did what I said I'd do, nowt to do with me guv'.

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 2

Some bods talking about Covid and how to plan for the future. You will laugh, because this is today at Davos, which is the centre of the Great Reset....but the head of AstraZeneca is saying governments need to invest in prevention, rather than cure....only 3% of Health funds go to prevention. Always good to listen to what is being said yourself, rather than wait for the conspiracy loons to tell you what someone has supposedly said

2016.......like it :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, iris123 said:

2016.......like it :rolleyes:

Not to mention the article does NOT appear on the AAP website.

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

WHO guidance...:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, iris123 said:

An average of 28,000 people die each year in the Republic......so far around 3,000 have been put down as a Covid death. You work it out......:rolleyes:

Of course it shouldn't need to be said, as I went through this all months back with Dean Machine, who posted a similar video.......but on average 77 people die in Ireland each and every day. But luckily if all deaths are down to covid, they have had a miracle in the middle of winter in Ireland as it seems only 7 people have died today. How do they do it ?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/coronavirus-seven-deaths-and-1-372-cases-reported-in-state-1.4467485?fbclid=IwAR06mT9xfc8aF9-sjFBDQIXnACN6JP0J1y-uYCpLmIIOQr_szumcYQVF0q0

With Fauci now saying people should wear two masks, i'll just leave this here...

• Like 1

Did he say people should ? Or did he say it makes sense the more protection the better ? Meaning if you want to wear something that protects you better than the minimum recommendation then high 5 ? No doubt if top quality masks were available for all then they would probably be the thing that was recommended, as is starting in some countries and others are discussing it

6 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Did he say people should ? Or did he say it makes sense the more protection the better ? Meaning if you want to wear something that protects you better than the minimum recommendation then high 5 ? No doubt if top quality masks were available for all then they would probably be the thing that was recommended, as is starting in some countries and others are discussing it

The same guy that said last year, wearing a mask is pointless...

https://edition.cnn.com/webview/world/live-news/coronavirus-pandemic-vaccine-updates-01-25-21/h_1aa84ea701c603797dd70fab89274c94

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

Did he say should ?

Doesn’t matter what he said last year. Most people are able to learn and develop themselves. I know the right wingers are stuck in the past though

Edited by iris123