British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Apparently young poet laureate Amanda Golden defies right wing anti- mask science by not only surviving wearing one mask, but amazingly wore two and could still recite faultlessly her poem at Joe Biden’s inauguration. Surely she should have needed medical help ?  I guess they also think you won’t be able to breath if you travel on a train ......

10 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Did he say should ?

Doesn’t matter what he said last year. Most people are able to learn and develop themselves. I know the right wingers are stuck in the past though

Your fishing attempts are spectacularly delusional, but quite entertaining...

• Haha 1

Marvellous, talking on the local wireless this morning about pets carrying covid, whether we need to get them vaccinated and consequently putting up the wind up people some of whom might only have their cat / dog for company. You’d think there would be more important things to worry about. And I wonder how long it will take for somebody to abandon their pet on the back of it?

• Sad 4

6 minutes ago, Bagpuss said:

Marvellous, talking on the local wireless this morning about pets carrying covid, whether we need to get them vaccinated and consequently putting up the wind up people some of whom might only have their cat / dog for company. You’d think there would be more important things to worry about. And I wonder how long it will take for somebody to abandon their pet on the back of it?

Sounds to me, like it's just another way of p!ssing people off! :nono:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Sounds to me, like it's just another way of p!ssing people off! :nono:

Media and some so called experts are very good at that:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Bagpuss said:

Agreed. One thing I really have a bee in my bonnet about is local radio stations controlling the public mood with scare stories. Then you get them asking people to phone in with what they think about something like whether the economy will recover or something the average person doesn’t have the facts or the expertise to comment on , so you just get the usual array of nutcases ringing in and gradual it seems like a widespread body of opinion. It’s all because there are less and less proper journalists these days that know how to find a genuine story, far cheaper just to employ a windbag behind the microphone saying the first thing that comes into his head.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Your fishing attempts are spectacularly delusional, but quite entertaining...

So again avoiding answering the question.......:rolleyes:

In other news seems like questions being asked about the AstraZeneca vaccine and how effective it is in over 65's ? One report saying it could be as low as 8%!!! :blink:

• Sad 2

d390d1e54ad829d7.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

d390d1e54ad829d7.jpeg

Oh dear that old one. You both post so much bull you forget what has already been put on here:rofl:

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/54116326

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Oh dear that old one. You both post so much bull you forget what has already been put on here:rofl:

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/54116326

Whoosh:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

If you're not getting it by now, you never will.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1mnxeaYYenrxX

Looks very much like a Bond movie without the cat...:)

• Haha 1

80+ Climate Memes and Cartoons ideas | climate change, global warming,  climates

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

If you're not getting it by now, you never will.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1mnxeaYYenrxX

I put up a couple of video's from Davos yesterday. As I said, better that people look and make up their own mind, rather than get fed propaganda by the same group

Thought it was all summed up quite well on CNN in an interview with Herr Schwab though........ 'you always come up with the same great ideas year after year and nothing ever gets done'

That is about the sum of it, but obviously love the way some right wingers are wetting their beds and getting triggered by it all