British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

2 hours ago, Star Lady said:

Media and some so called experts are very good at that:D

And don’t forget the government, lying to everyone that “joggers and dog-walkers are highly likely to have Covid”.  :angry:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

So again avoiding answering the question.......:rolleyes:

In other news seems like questions being asked about the AstraZeneca vaccine and how effective it is in over 65's ? One report saying it could be as low as 8%!!! :blink:

Have you got a link to that study?

2 hours ago, iris123 said:

In other news seems like questions being asked about the AstraZeneca vaccine and how effective it is in over 65's ? One report saying it could be as low as 8%!!! :blink:

Just watch it yourself, then you would know what he said...:rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Have you got a link to that study?

It's 8% of the total who took part in the tests who were in that age groupB):rofl:

Edited by Wolfsbane

2 minutes ago, Badge said:

This has appeared on Twitter 

Hmmmm ........ Iris disseminating fake news  :rolleyes:

• Haha 2

The EU having a hissy about supplies of the AZ vaccine before they've even approved it:rofl:

Apparently the EU’s anti-bureaucracy vaccine has been found to be less than 8% effective.  :D

12 hours ago, iris123 said:

Did he say people should ? Or did he say it makes sense the more protection the better ? Meaning if you want to wear something that protects you better than the minimum recommendation then high 5 ? No doubt if top quality masks were available for all then they would probably be the thing that was recommended, as is starting in some countries and others are discussing it

well i see police outside bristol court yesterday were wearing plastic aprons and goggles /gloves and masks. they looked  stupid and people were rightly taking the p..s out of them,

9 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

well i see police outside bristol court yesterday were wearing plastic aprons and goggles /gloves and masks. they looked  stupid and people were rightly taking the p..s out of them,

Gosh how very grown up :rolleyes:

Trying to protect themselves against the moronic behaviour of some people, I'm not surprised they have to do something like this 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, iris123 said:

Germany admits 'Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine doesn't work in the elderly' claim was a LIE and there's 'no data' to suggest it's only 8% effective

But don’t let that stop you, Iris.  :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, iris123 said:

A report in a German newspaper now withdrawn and the report discredited :approve:

3 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

A report in a German newspaper now withdrawn and the report discredited :approve:

Iris seems to have disappeared.

He must be typing it up for Expressen.  :rofl:

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Badge said:

Gosh how very grown up :rolleyes:

Trying to protect themselves against the moronic behaviour of some people, I'm not surprised they have to do something like this 

other way about. police are the morons and thugs .

6 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

other way about. police are the morons and thugs .

I think it`s safe to say that there is only one moron here- you !!

• Like 3