British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

At the risk of a civil liberties backlash, I ask,

”why have a third of social care workers not had the jab?”

Are they dedicated to their patients or not?

Hancock wore a green badge for them, we clapped for them, and yet when it comes down to it they won’t role up their sleeves to save lives!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Hancock wore a green badge for them, we clapped for them, and yet when it comes down to it they won’t role up their sleeves to save lives!

Because a lot of them are Asians and they've been brainwashed against it by their social media perhaps?

On 2/14/2021 at 1:22 PM, Wolfsbane said:

Dominic Raab on LBC this morning confirms what we already knew.

Vaccine 'passports' are under consideration for hospitality and supermarkets.

Then along come 'aides' to deny it.

Confuse and control, it's how they roll and have done since the start of the Controlavirus plandemic. 

And right on cue along comes Hancock to deny it:rofl:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Because a lot of them are Asians and they've been brainwashed against it by their social media perhaps?

Well, the government needs to draw a line here.

It’s all well and good saying it’s down to personal choice but it shouldn’t be when you’re working closely with people who are clearly at risk.

If you’re not prepared to protect the vulnerable, resign from your job.

It should be compulsory in the same way that criminal checks are.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

'Trust in me':rofl:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Grachan said:

BBC:

“Lower proportions of black and Asian staff at a hospital trust have come forward to have a Covid-19 vaccine, according to a study.  The analysis found 70.9% of white staff at the University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust had received the jab, compared with 58.5% of South Asian staff and 36.8% of black staff.”

Sack them.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Explain how that would save lives...

Just now, DC2 said:

It’s all well and good saying it’s down to personal choice but it shouldn’t be when you’re working closely with people who are clearly at risk.

Welcome Bill Gates.

Explain exactly how it would save the life of someone who has had the mRNA jab...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If the vaccines are successful in preventing the worst symptoms and effects (death and long term illness) they should now signal a return to normality subject to increasing hospital capacity (beds and staff) to treat the increased number of people who will need some hospital treatment from this more severe “flu”.

No more lockdowns, school closures and furloughs.

But the pay off is lots more NHS staff and hospital beds.

9 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Explain how that would save lives...

Welcome Bill Gates.

Explain exactly how it would save the life of someone who has had the mRNA jab...

A vaccinated vulnerable person is not guaranteed to survive if they contract Covid so those who treat them daily should be vaccinated themselves to reduce the risk of infecting the vulnerable.

It’s not a question of eradicating risk but of minimising it as far as reasonable.

I would require care home visitors to have had the jab too.

Haven't we suffered enough?:angry:

EuQGsYZXAAYIbgD?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

A vaccinated vulnerable person is not guaranteed to survive if they contract Covid so those who treat them daily should be vaccinated themselves to reduce the risk of infecting the vulnerable.

It’s not a question of eradicating risk but of minimising it as far as reasonable.

I would require care home visitors to have had the jab too.

You sound more like Dr Mengele than DC2 today. Thankfully there are international laws that protect us from your way of thinking...

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Grachan said:

It concerns me that people in roles with such responsibility are so easily brainwashed.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

You sound more like Dr Mengele than DC2 today. Thankfully there are international laws that protect us from your way of thinking...

What international law do you think would protect you from being sacked by an employer who demands you get vaccinated?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DC2 said:

For any staff taken on from now maybe tho I'd far rather use persuasion than compulsion. Any staff already employed in the sector should not be forced to have a jab. I understand your reasoning but this is a free country and long may it remain so.

13 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

You sound more like Dr Mengele than DC2 today. 

Never thought I'd agree with Blu:P

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

You sound more like Dr Mengele than DC2 today. 

Vaccine side effects? ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Haha 2