British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Buy that man a beer...:D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

I agree it’s a difficult one but this is a matter of life and death for a lot of old people and plenty of things are compulsory in the workplace.

After all nurses cannot smoke or drink on a ward.

Would non-vaccinated staff be happy to work without PPE in a Covid ward?

Staff having the vaccine will save the country millions of pounds compared to some insisting that they have PPE every day.

Unlike  you DC  to  trample on civil liberties and choice. 

Whether  an  employer can  insist  on  forcing  medical treatment  on an  employee  without  their  consent, i  dare  say we  might  get a  legal  test  case  here. I  believe  that  might fly in the  face  of laws drawn up by ECHR  post Nuremberg , after  Mengele`s  treatments.

If that is  the  case, all  nursery  school teachers , and those at  primary  school  must  demonstrate  they have had  a measles jab ?? Where  does this  attitude  end?  Forced contraception? BMI checks ??  BP and  glucose  monitoring for  all  drivers?? Its  an absolute minefield once the  can of  worms is  opened. 

Those  who object to the  vaccines  at present until  more of the  humans  trials  have  reported  are well  within their  rights  to  oppose  compulsion. In clinical settings, carry on unless you have  symptoms...then stay away until  well. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

Whether  an  employer can  insist  on  forcing  medical treatment  on an  employee  without  their  consent, i  dare  say we  might  get a  legal  test  case  here. I  believe  that  might fly in the  face  of laws drawn up by ECHR  post Nuremberg , after  Mengele`s  treatments.

If that is  the  case, all  nursery  school teachers , and those at  primary  school  must  demonstrate  they have had  a measles jab ?? Where  does this  attitude  end?  Forced contraception? BMI checks ??  BP and  glucose  monitoring for  all  drivers?? Its  an absolute minefield once the  can of  worms is  opened. 

Those  who object to the  vaccines  at present until  more of the  humans  trials  have  reported  are well  within their  rights  to  oppose  compulsion. In clinical settings, carry on unless you have  symptoms...then stay away until  well. 

Whilst I don't agree in this case with compulsory vaccination, I am not sure where this idea of a law against it comes from. Germany did a while back introduce compulsory vaccination for all school children (in effect for all future population) for measles, and I don't think they are the only country that has a compulsory vaccination scheme

20 minutes ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

14 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Whilst I don't agree in this case with compulsory vaccination, I am not sure where this idea of a law against it comes from. Germany did a while back introduce compulsory vaccination for all school children (in effect for all future population) for measles, and I don't think they are the only country that has a compulsory vaccination scheme

It’s a difficult choice, but for me it’s not unreasonable when faced with a pandemic for the government to require workers in critical jobs to be vaccinated, especially if the other side of the equation is that the rest of the public have their civil liberties completely restored.

A nurse therefore can choose to remain a nurse and be vaccinated, or insist on her right not to have it and change her job, unless of course non-Covid nurses are an option (perhaps those restricted to paediatrics).

15 minutes ago, DC2 said:

It’s a difficult choice, but for me it’s not unreasonable when faced with a pandemic for the government to require workers in critical jobs to be vaccinated, especially if the other side of the equation is that the rest of the public have their civil liberties completely restored.

A nurse therefore can choose to remain a nurse and be vaccinated, or insist on her right not to have it and change her job, unless of course non-Covid nurses are an option (perhaps those restricted to paediatrics).

Yet  we  have  had  significant  flu  epidemics  / pandemics  in the  past without compulsory jabbing. 

Given that  around  half  of  frontline  health workers  dont take the  flu jab, and  so  far  25%  have not  come  forward for this  cocktail, so far, might  the government decimate its work force by  insisting on the vaccine?? Makes uncle Joe Stalin seem cuddly ??

Jabbing me wont cure your health neurosis / hysteria, especially  with  something  new and untried. 

As regards getting  back to  normal, whatever that is, this is  no  longer possible. Government  economic  savagery will see to that. Who in their  right  mind  would  invest in business  right  now with the spectre of  further  lockdowns  and  impossible restrictions  imposed on a whim. "what`s the point?"

Edited by Fenway Bleachers
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

Yet  we  have  had  significant  flu  epidemics  / pandemics  in the  past without compulsory jabbing. 

Given that  around  half  of  frontline  health workers  dont take the  flu jab, and  so  far  25%  have not  come  forward for this  cocktail, so far, might  the government decimate its work force by  insisting on the vaccine?? Makes uncle Joe Stalin seem cuddly ??

Jabbing me wont cure your health neurosis / hysteria, especially  with  something  new and untried. 

It is certainly true that I am appalled that a large percentage of key workers don’t have the flu jab, and obviously that’s my stance on the Covid jab.

We should not have tolerated flu deaths caused by critical staff refusing vaccination.

• Sad 1

If, as has been suggested, the 'vaccine' does not conform to the UK legal definition of a vaccine then any attempt by an employer to introduce compulsory 'vaccination' as a condition of employment would be open to legal challenge?:unsure:

I'm probably a mile behind but only just seen the following

"Professor Neil Ferguson, who advises the government as part of the New and Emerging Respiratory Virus Threats Advisory Group (Nervtag)"

So we have this professor who was dismissed from his advisory role because of his inability to follow his own advice when he got excited and has a reputation for getting these things wrong by multiples of 100's sneaked back in through the back door. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised following the support for Dominic Cummings but politicians of all persuasions really do treat voters with complete contempt at times.

As for the compulsory vaccinations I'm with Fenway in that I believe it would set a dangerous precedent in giving politicians to much power over every area of life. I have no problems personally with the vaccines and will happily take my turn. However it will already prove difficult for the politicians to relinquish the powers they have gained in this 'pandemic' I believe without extending them further and as above there should be no trusting them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

'Trust in me':rofl:

thanks for that. ill pass that onto  to various people whove been lecturing me about the  bl..dy masks

• Like 1

Open it up Johnson, there is no excuse...

EuRON_CXYAAbwk9?format=png&name=small

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

According to US government data, more than five hundred Americans died from vaccine reactions during the first five weeks of this year, including some within a few minutes of receiving the vaccine. Almost 4,000 adverse reactions were officially reported...

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Open it up Johnson, there is no excuse...

EuRON_CXYAAbwk9?format=png&name=small

Aye,,, but there's still a lot of work to do. Old normal is history, has the message been received? ;)

3 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Aye,,, but there's still a lot of work to do. Old normal is history, has the message been received? ;)

There is a short answer to that, and it aint yes...:)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

According to US government data, more than five hundred Americans died from vaccine reactions during the first five weeks of this year, including some within a few minutes of receiving the vaccine. Almost 4,000 adverse reactions were officially reported...

https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/datasets.html

Some people have died after Covid-19 vaccination—not because of it - Full Fact