British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

See the boss of EUFA is now warning leagues not to end their season too soon or without consultation or face being banned from the Champions League etc next season

Well one thing all this has done to me is made me a conspiracy  junkie,I have watched so much conspiracy theories on the internet over the last 2 weeks and more than ever I’m convinced David icke is close to the truth, he will forever be seen as a nut but it seems he is friends with some big celebs who meet up with him and go for walks with him and his fan base is growing, the government’s new message should be “stay home, save lives and only do essential travel unless your fitting 5G technology then ignore advice and get it done ASAP “

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Well one thing all this has done to me is made me a conspiracy  junkie,I have watched so much conspiracy theories on the internet over the last 2 weeks and more than ever I’m convinced David icke is close to the truth, he will forever be seen as a nut but it seems he is friends with some big celebs who meet up with him and go for walks with him and his fan base is growing, the government’s new message should be “stay home, save lives and only do essential travel unless your fitting 5G technology then ignore advice and get it done ASAP “

The longer folk are prisoners in their homes, more conspiracy junkies will get hooked. Hasn't the past shown that a lot of geniuses are a little bit wacky? It could be frustration.

It’s being reported that Spain’s new daily death figure of 932 (down from 950) is its first daily drop but it dropped to 812 from 838 on 30 March.

Sweden now has 333 deaths compared to Norway/Denmark (equivalent population to Sweden when combined) 193.

Edited by DC2

Seems to me a bit strange that there is supposedly a conspiracy going on around the world involving most politicians and media, yet they can’t get a few dozen people to pretend they are ill in a Berlin hospital . As an example...

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

Seems to me a bit strange that there is supposedly a conspiracy going on around the world involving most politicians and media, yet they can’t get a few dozen people to pretend they are ill in a Berlin hospital . As an example...

Maybe they were all having some dinner, he never checked the canteen :)

Just now, Blupanther said:

Maybe they were all having some dinner, he never checked the canteen :)

It just seemed emptier than any hospital I have ever been in even at a normal time. Not that I am in the habit of visiting hospitals

5 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Have you not seen Nightingale Hospital? B*gger all in there.  :)

Just now, DC2 said:

Have you not seen Nightingale Hospital? B*gger all in there.  :)

Looked pretty busy, but isn’t Charlie due to open it today. Him and the missus turning up should empty the place sharpish:rofl: 

Just now, iris123 said:

Looked pretty busy, but isn’t Charlie due to open it today. Him and the missus turning up should empty the place sharpish:rofl: 

Think he did it by video link ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

Remainer supports Remainer shocker.

Brexiteers quickly coming out of the woodwork to express their isolationist ideology shocker... :D

Edited by Humphrey Appleby

I think all companies showing an upswing of more than say 3% in their gross profits for Jan - June this year should pay the equivalent of that excess on their tax bill. There are dozens of the bigger companies out there making immense profits out of this 'pandemic' and the people who will benefit won't be those put at risk by working throughout the lockdown with little or no protection from their employers. The shareholders as ever will sit in their homes at no risk whatsoever and get all the benefits, instead that money should be diverted away from them with the tax increase and the same percentage being added to all shop floor workers wages for the period. So if they have an increase of 20% profit they pay an extra 20% tax above the normal rate and an extra 20% to each shop floor worker on the hours they worked in the same period.

As for the lockdown I made my 3 mile round trip today to attend to the horses and it was very noticeably busier on the roads than it has been all week, my wife said the same about her trip home from work. Whether this is a Friday thing with people getting paid and going shopping or the start of people rebelling against the lockdown I don't know.

Well,,, amazed today, for the first time in about 8 years since it was opened,  folk were queuing up to get in my local Aldi.

Thas definitely something big going on.