British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

I'm not offering an opinion one way or the other, but I've been out on my daily walk round Sheffield today and I get the feeling that it doesn't really matter what the government say about outdoor meetings tomorrow.

There were people, most of them 50 years old and above, openly meeting on park benches and in small groups with a coffee. Parents were chatting with other parents in the playground while their kids played together and there were a couple of long distance games of football going on. It felt like people have had enough.

There can be as many rules as they want, but if a section of society start to ignore them, things will fall apart pretty quickly.

I'm not sure when the pubs and restaurants will be open, but if they delay it too long, people will start making their own fun.

As I say, I'm not offering an opinion as I can see both sides, but I don't think they will be able to 'control' people much longer, especially as the weather gets warmer.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, tigerowl said:

I'm not sure when the pubs and restaurants will be open, but if they delay it too long, people will start making their own fun.

Yeah and, making their own dinner  ;)

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Of course he did...:rofl:

Pathetic comment as per usual.:unsure:

4 hours ago, proud panther said:

Alioski at Leeds has had 3 different colours this year !!

Perhaps his partner did it ?.. Have you thought about that ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Pathetic comment as per usual.:unsure:

You didn't spot the obvious then...:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, DC2 said:

There should be no excuse regarding outdoor gatherings as pointed out by SAGE:

Outdoor gatherings 

Sage has said (with "high confidence") that outdoor gatherings have a low impact on transmission.

One of the first restrictions to be loosened after the first lockdown was outdoor gatherings. 

Currently, you are only able to exercise outdoors with one other person. 

Wales is relaxing its outdoor rules and there is speculation about whether England's restrictions might be loosened to allow for a return to outdoor gatherings with five other people (also known as the rule of six), outdoor sports or something smaller, such as being allowed to sit on a park bench with one other person.

BBC

But you usually choose to disbelieve everything that SAGE says. Irony at its best.:D

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

You didn't spot the obvious then...:rofl:

Do you have any proof that this was just a staged photo, and that he didn't really have the jab.             Thought not.:approve:

34 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Looks like another few months of lockdown apart from schools returning, seems to be some concern over mutant strains spreading if easing to early.

Begs the question, if the original virus was never isolated, how are they identifying the mutations. Anyone know ?

Just now, Tsunami said:

Do you have any proof that this was just a staged photo, and that he didn't really have the jab.             Thought not.:approve:

The cap is on, and the post was deleted as soon as a doctor pointed it out...:rofl:

• Haha 3

Begs the question, if the original virus was never isolated, how are they identifying the mutations. Anyone know ?

I know a group on here who don't. :rolleyes:

Just now, Blupanther said:

The cap is on, and the post was deleted as soon as a doctor pointed it out...:rofl:

Yes I did notice that,  So what. It  doesn't mean he hasn't had the jab as you quite wrongly would like everyone to think. :nono:

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I know a group on here who don't. :rolleyes:

Have you found your glasses yet...:D

• Haha 2

Have you found your glasses yet...:D

Is that the best you can do, to justify your other rubbish. :o

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I'm not convinced it is..... to me, it looks like a 1ml syringe with an orange subcut needle attached......... though it should, I think, be an IM blue needle

• Like 1

Just now, Tsunami said:

Yes I did notice that,  So what. It  doesn't mean he hasn't had the jab as you quite wrongly would like everyone to think. :nono:

The post stated he was getting his jab in the picture, he wasn't, that was a lie, and that's why it was deleted. They are playing you, and you still can't see it...:rolleyes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1