British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

1 minute ago, JC71 said:

I'm not convinced it is..... to me, it looks like a 1ml syringe with an orange subcut needle attached......... though it should, I think, be an IM blue needle

A few doctors have now pointed out it was definitely on, another said it looked like an insulin needle, but i don't know what they look like tbh...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

A few doctors have now pointed out it was definitely on, another said it looked like an insulin needle, but i don't know what they look like tbh...

There’s been some ridiculous pics knocking around of well known people ‘receiving’ the vaccine with no needles / caps on, defo....... it’s hard to see, I can’t zoom on my laptop, but zooming in on phone this does look legit.......... NHS uses safety orange needles though, so the cap is attached, no cap attached to that one......... I guess we’ll never know for sure

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Of course he did...:rofl:

I thought it was clearly fake at first but not so sure after all.

gettyimages-927424104-af1387555f3906140e

• Like 1

Why was there so much suppression of effective treatments...

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Vince said:

I thought it was clearly fake at first but not so sure after all.

gettyimages-927424104-af1387555f3906140e

Where is Fenway when you need him most...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Sadly we know Bojo’s road map is going to be crap with the only change before April, which is still six weeks away, being return to schools and meeting just one person outside from 8 March.

It’s pathetic.

If he wants a transition period so we can gather more data on the effect of the vaccines, it should be:

rule of six outside with immediate effect, 

unlimited numbers outside from 31 March,

back to normal for everyone and all businesses, inside and out, on 30 April.

Again I'll await what is announced tomorrow before passing judgement. Personally I would like to see people being able to mix more freely outside and non-essential retail outlets opening up again. As regards tourism I await with interest....can't see my place of work being able to open up again for a deal longer yet.

• Like 1

The number of people with protection against covid-19 in Stockholm is gradually increasing. In December last year, 15 percent of Stockholmers had antibodies to covid-19. It shows a new study, reports Swedish Radio Ekot.

In the study, the researchers analyzed blood samples from March to December last year from blood donors and pregnant women in Stockholm, a group that is considered representative of the adult population.

Researchers have been able to see that the proportion of people with antibodies has risen from 7 percent at the beginning of the summer to 15 percent in December.

- The obvious conclusion is that the proportion of people who received antibodies has increased gradually in 2020 and this is expected because we have had a continuous spread of infection, says Gunilla Karlsson Hedestam, professor of vaccine immunology at KI and one of the researchers behind the study, to the radio.

The gradual increase means that she estimates that around 20 percent may have antibodies in Stockholm now.

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

But you usually choose to disbelieve everything that SAGE says. Irony at its best.:D

On the contrary, I support them when they get things right.

Bit like you and Newcastle United.  :D

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

Perhaps his partner did it ?.. Have you thought about that ?

Has he got a partner in England ? As his hairstyle is more suited to a pop group, I very much doubt that it is styled by anyone apart from a qualified hairdresser.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dj350z said:

Don’t get too positive for tomorrow...

4B1F4E38-5D2E-49A5-BECF-F390CFD7D1D9.jpeg

I thought that said “Newcastle” and was the league table. :D

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, iris123 said:

The number of people with protection against covid-19 in Stockholm is gradually increasing. In December last year, 15 percent of Stockholmers had antibodies to covid-19. It shows a new study, reports Swedish Radio Ekot.

In the study, the researchers analyzed blood samples from March to December last year from blood donors and pregnant women in Stockholm, a group that is considered representative of the adult population.

Researchers have been able to see that the proportion of people with antibodies has risen from 7 percent at the beginning of the summer to 15 percent in December.

- The obvious conclusion is that the proportion of people who received antibodies has increased gradually in 2020 and this is expected because we have had a continuous spread of infection, says Gunilla Karlsson Hedestam, professor of vaccine immunology at KI and one of the researchers behind the study, to the radio.

The gradual increase means that she estimates that around 20 percent may have antibodies in Stockholm now.

20% is fewer than in the UK going by the ONS’s weekly estimates.

They point to closer to 20 million than 13 million, although of course the total figure is never discussed by the media or the government.

We could have 10 million with antibodies and a separate 17 million with vaccines.

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England   258     81304

Scotland   5    (6950)

Wales   16    (5237)

NI   4  (2033)

Total   283   - last  Sunday 331

Just now, racers and royals said:

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England   258     81304

Scotland   5    (6950)

Wales   16    (5237)

NI   4  (2033)

Total   283   - last  Sunday 331

All UK Covid 19 deaths reported today- Hospital 283   total  215- another skewed Sunday figure   ( last Sunday 258)

1st dose vaccinations  17.5 M

2nd dose  615,000

• Like 1

Last 21  weeks DAILY 7 DAY AVE all UK HOSPITAL AND OTHER   Covid 19 reported deaths( taken from the daily figures i quote

W/E October 4th  43  other 9 total 52

W/E October 11th 58 other 10 total 68

W/E October 18th 82  other  35 total 117

W/E October 25th 149   other  30  total  179

W/E November 1st 214  other 46 total 260

W/E November 8th 272 other  60    total 332

W/E November 15th 331 other   80    total   413

W/E November 22nd  355  other   87       total  442

W/E November 29th  357 other 103    total  460

W/E December 6th  345  other  84        total 429

W/E December 13th  332  other  88    total  420 

W/E December 20th  369 other    93    total  462