British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

2 hours ago, DC2 said:

Ivermectin

“A cheap and safe drug widely used against parasites cuts Covid infections, hospitalisations and deaths by about 75 per cent, a study shows.  More than 30 trials across the world found that ivermectin causes ‘repeated, consistent, large magnitude improvements in clinical outcomes’ at all stages of the disease.”  Daily Mail

Covid, crushed by a simple drug that is 75% effective, is about to become history.

Blimey used to use this to worm the ponies :blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Badge said:

Blimey used to use this to worm the ponies :blink:

Maybe it should be used to get the slimey little critters out of our lives too. ;)

1 hour ago, dave69 said:

The convicts not happy

The middle class are waking up to the fact that they are the #1 targets.

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 2

Another way...

• Like 1

Why now?;)

EvG7CzrXEAYZ4nX?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Another way...

Strange then that they have just tightened the rules for restaurants B)

• Haha 1

The spread of infection continues to increase in the Halland Region and local recommendations on the use of oral protection are now being introduced.

The region writes that "everyone is recommended to use disposable masks in situations where close contact with other people indoors, and for a long time, can not be avoided" in a press release.

- Masks can never replace that we need to avoid close contact and to keep our distance. Distance is still the most effective way to avoid the spread of infection, says infection control doctor Maria Ryberg Mo.

The recommendation applies from today and three weeks onwards for everyone born in 2004 and earlier.

During the beginning of the pandemic, cancer screening was paused in Halland, but also other parts of the country.

Now the region states that in 2020 fewer cancer cases were detected in Halland than in recent years, even though the break was short, writes Hallandsposten.

Last year, cancer was detected in 2,576 patients in Halland, almost 200 fewer cases than the year before.

A similar development can be seen in the country as a whole, but there are variations, according to a study from the Regional Cancer Centers.

- There is no direct reason to assume that the number of patients who develop cancer would be less that year. So it is a figure that we are concerned about, says Martin Engström, health and medical care director in Region Halland, to the newspaper.

23 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

It's a long read but by the end you can consider yourself informed and able to make a conscious decision, not a reactive one.

https://www.westonaprice.org/podcast/its-gene-therapy-not-a-vaccine/

The American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy were saying the same thing last year. Except they were saying also that gene therapy was a effective way of protecting against Covid.

So we come back to the same old question : When we apply the Devils Advocate test who do we believe if we don’t already have a pre- conceived idea of what they want to believe ?

1 minute ago, E I Addio said:

The American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy were saying the same thing last year. Except they were saying also that gene therapy was a effective way of protecting against Covid.

So we come back to the same old question : When we apply the Devils Advocate test who do we believe if we don’t already have a pre- conceived idea of what they want to believe ?

I believe in my 99.9% effective immune system, it’s never let me down...:)

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

So why are we having this discussion about vaccines ?;)

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Are ye still drinking Domestos? ;)

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

My mistrust of Mr Depopulation by ‘good’ vaccines runs very deep...

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

There is a strategy that has been ongoing since the tobacco industry started it, by attempting to put doubt of science in people's mind. It proved quite successful and has been followed by other industries and political movements. The oil industry followed suit. Both the tobacco and oil industry know the truth, that their products have a negative effect, but by paying enormous sums to scientists to put out information that they can use it puts doubt in people's minds.  Blu is a paid up member of this group on many fronts. Documents showing the tobacco industry knew the negative effects were leaked, but they held a secret meeting of the top 7 producers and came up with the strategy in around 1969...... and it seems documents from the oil industry have also been found

Edited by iris123
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1