British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

18 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

Germany is 91..  they don't tend to report all in one go, more come during the day.

They're on the increase and will be at our levels in a week or so I expect..130,  156, 176 the last three days. 

Sweden’s figure today has just jumped from 25 to 50.

How predictable :rolleyes:

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

73 positives out of 181 tested staff at Great Ormond Street Hospital

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11308614/nhs-workers-great-ormond-street-coronavirus-test-positive/

I'm not surprised, most humans carry coronavirus in some shape or form. Does not prove Covid19 though ...

3 hours ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

I didn't raise it first. I was responding to others trying to make political capital out of the virus thing. 

No more necessary than you sticking your oar in to comment...

No, there was nothing wrong with responding to a post, but you were the one that starting pejoratively about talking about people “crawling out the woodwork” . The question was is necessary to use that sort of term if people disagree with you , and do you not think others perhaps might say the same about you.

I assume by your deflection you don’t wish to answer the question.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I'm not surprised, most humans carry coronavirus in some shape or form. Does not prove Covid19 though ...

They're testing positive for Covid-19.. just the Sun and many others continue to call it corona virus.

• Thanks 1

Someone died in a care home in Hamburg that had Covid-19, but they will do an autopsy to see if Covid-19 is the actual cause. Maybe if this has been done often in Germany, which I don’t know, it might be the reason for the difference between other countries

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, iris123 said:

London is a tad bigger..

And has thousands congested together on the tube daily.

Just now, iris123 said:

Someone died in a care home in Hamburg that had Covid-19, but they will do an autopsy to see if Covid-19 is the actual cause. Maybe if this has been done often in Germany, which I don’t know, it might be the reason for the difference between other countries

There is no difference, Germany is just a bit behind. The figures are growing and within a week or two will be towards current UK levels.

5 minutes ago, BWitcher said:

London is a tad bigger..

And has thousands congested together on the tube daily.

Yeah, but don’t forget that dodgy area that Sid goes on about full of dodgy foreigners. I would have expected that place to be devastated  by the virus

Edited by iris123