British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

1 minute ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

From that:

“Covid-19 case rates for three of the four UK nations have dropped below the symbolic level of 100 cases per 100,000 people, suggesting lockdown restrictions across the country are continuing to drive down the overall spread of the virus.”

Oh, look, the lockdown that couldn’t trap a gnat before Xmas is suddenly our saviour.

It’s overcome the devilish mutant strain that beat it up two months ago and makes the impact of vaccines look worthless.

Meanwhile elsewhere Covid is disappearing like it’s nearing the end of its season.

:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, DC2 said:

From that:

“Covid-19 case rates for three of the four UK nations have dropped below the symbolic level of 100 cases per 100,000 people, suggesting lockdown restrictions across the country are continuing to drive down the overall spread of the virus.”

Oh, look, the lockdown that couldn’t trap a gnat before Xmas is suddenly our saviour.

It’s overcome the devilish mutant strain that beat it up two months ago and makes the impact of vaccines look worthless.

Meanwhile elsewhere Covid is disappearing like it’s nearing the end of its season.

In other words you are now admitting you have been wrong all along saying that LOCKDOWN doesn't work, as together with social distancing, washing hands, Lockdown and now the vaccine,  they were the tools to control the virus which doesn't know anything about seasonality. At last Eh. 

Takes a big man to do that , but despite not being one, you have at least accepted it. :D

Edited by Tsunami
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

In other words you are now admitting you have been wrong all along saying that LOCKDOWN doesn't work, as together with social distancing, washing hands, Lockdown and now the vaccine,  they were the tools to control the virus which doesn't know anything about seasonality. At last Eh. 

Takes a big man to do that , but despite not being one, you have at least accepted it. :D

Only took him 1788 pages. :D

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

The biggest WHOOSH in history :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Haha 3

Data in the US has shown that States that implemented lockdowns had more deaths than those states that never had lockdowns. All US States are also showing the same sharp seasonal decline, suggesting that lockdowns only control people, not viruses...

• Thanks 3

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Tsunami said:

You should have gone to Brainsavers.  :rofl:

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, DC2 said:

From that:

I can't believe you're still at it.....you're still trying to making your personal opinion come across as fact.

Your former BFF the Twitcher had the common sense to 'retire' from this thread at the appropriate time after making numerous faux pa's, surely your time must be nigh :P :wink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, chris4gillian said:

I can't believe you're still at it.....you're still trying to making your personal opinion come across as fact.

Your former BFF the Twitcher had the common sense to 'retire' from this thread at the appropriate time after making numerous faux pa's, surely your time must be nigh :P :wink:

Return of the dullard. :D

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, chris4gillian said:

That's just a wild guess on your part, you have no idea why BWitcher has not posted recently. Facts are not your strong point obviously...

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

I have been reading this thread every night because it helps me to go to sleep, also to try to have a little bit of knowledge about Covid because I don't watch the news or read any papers. What I would like to know is how can my sons boss, who has been following the 'rules' completely from the beginning, still get the virus?  Everyone at work has been taking the mickey because he has been ordering  them all around making sure they wash and sanitize their hands regularly, keep away from each other, wear a mask etc. yet he still got Covid. Strange.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gemini said:

I have been reading this thread every night because it helps me to go to sleep, also to try to have a little bit of knowledge about Covid because I don't watch the news or read any papers. What I would like to know is how can my sons boss, who has been following the 'rules' completely from the beginning, still get the virus?  Everyone at work has been taking the mickey because he has been ordering  them all around making sure they wash and sanitize their hands regularly, keep away from each other, wear a mask etc. yet he still got Covid. Strange.

You can't control an airborne virus Gem, those that believe you can suffer from King Canute syndrome...:)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, Gemini said:

Probability I'm afraid. You can reduce risks but you can't eliminate them (just like some people who've never smoked still get lung cancer).

Which is why (and I know this is a difficult one for you) you should get vaccinated.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, arnieg said:

Probability I'm afraid. You can reduce risks but you can't eliminate them (just like some people who've never smoked still get lung cancer).

Which is why (and I know this is a difficult one for you) you should get vaccinated.

I'm sure Gem is wise enough to make her own informed decisions...:)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Apparently February’s decrease in Covid deaths is due to the January lockdown.

But December’s increase in deaths isn’t due to the November lockdown!

The difference is vaccines and the waning season.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1