Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

Just now, Blupanther said:

Propaganda ? They are official Government statistics for public consumption. What a very strange thing to say...

It is 'propaganda' when trying to insinuate the problem is seemingly bad, but when presented relative to the vaccine numbers it can be deemed normal for all vaccinations, especially new ones.

Why does the likes of you always want to portray information in a negative and miss leading way. It certainly doesn't give you credibility.:shock:

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

 

...I suffered with a headache. Is that covered in there somewhere?

It is actually. :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

 

...I suffered with a headache. Is that covered in there somewhere?

Yes

4. Conclusion

At the time of this report, more than 120,000 people in the UK have died within 28 days of a positive test for coronavirus. Rates of infection and hospitalisation with COVID-19 remain high.

Vaccination is the single most effective way to reduce deaths and severe illness from COVID-19. A national immunisation campaign has been underway since early December 2020.

In clinical trials, the Pfizer/BioNTech and Oxford University/AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines have demonstrated very high levels of protection against symptomatic infection. We expect data to be available soon on the impact of the vaccination campaign in reducing infections and illness with COVID-19 in the UK.

All vaccines and medicines have some side effects. These side effects need to be continuously balanced against the expected benefits in preventing illness.

Following widespread use of these vaccines across the UK, the vast majority of suspected adverse reaction reports so far confirm the safety profile seen in clinical trials. Most reports relate to injection site reactions (sore arm for example) and generalised symptoms such as a ‘flu-like’ illness, headache, chills, fatigue, nausea, fever, dizziness, weakness, aching muscles, and rapid heartbeat. Generally, these reactions are not associated with more serious illness and likely reflect an expected, normal immune response to the vaccines.

Following very substantial exposure across the UK population, no other new safety concerns have been identified from reports received to date, and for the cases of other medical conditions reported in temporal association with vaccination, the available evidence does not currently suggest that the vaccine caused the event.

The overall safety experience with both vaccines is so far as expected from the clinical trials. The expected benefits of the vaccines in preventing COVID-19 and serious complications associated with COVID-19 far outweigh any currently known side effects. As with all vaccines and medicines, the safety of COVID-19 vaccines is a continuously monitored and benefits and possible risks remain under review.

We take every report of a suspected ADR seriously and encourage everyone to report through the Yellow Card scheme.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Blupanther said:

The troll is back...

Ignore the idiot. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

No mention of the basic data like 'from a total in the pool'. Only relevant if they are shown as a percentage of that total. 244 deaths from say Glasgow is a worry, but 244 deaths from a vaccine profile say 100million is something else. More anti vac fear propaganda. :shock:

Would that be similar to the Covid fear propaganda where 2.5m have died from a population of 8b?????

Edited by The Weasel
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, The Weasel said:

Would that be similar to the Covid fear propaganda where 2.5m have died from a population of 8b?????

Or the Covid fear propaganda where the numbers of deaths from Covid are inflated to frighten people

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, The Weasel said:

Would that be similar to the Covid fear propaganda where 2.5m have (supposedly) died from a population of 8b?????

Yes I suppose it would because it was 'qualified' by quoting the pool the figures were taken from. Deaths are an emotive subject in any situation so need to be taken and presented in context.

Share this post


Link to post
44 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

 

...I suffered with a headache. Is that covered in there somewhere?

Only if you reported it...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

Or the Covid fear propaganda where the numbers of deaths from Covid are inflated to frighten people

Inflated by medics, making the published deaths much higher and creating alarm, but the government having to justify and be responsible for the inflation. The inflation makes our death rates and totals worse, so why would the government want to have an unfair and not consistant number of deaths that they will be taken to task for. Unless, like you, you believe they are bogymen trying to shock and control the population. Nurse, nurse.:D

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, DC2 said:

Could we have proof of that, Chris?

Oh the irony. :D:D

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

It is 'propaganda' when trying to insinuate the problem is seemingly bad, but when presented relative to the vaccine numbers it can be deemed normal for all vaccinations, especially new ones.

Why does the likes of you always want to portray information in a negative and miss leading way. It certainly doesn't give you credibility.:shock:

It was titled FYI, there was no comment attached to it. You are seeing something that isn't there, and you can't even be civil when doing it. Lets see how things stand after people have had the fourth jab and the gene therapy is complete. Good luck...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Propaganda ? They are official Government statistics for public consumption. What a very strange thing to say...

Tsunami can never get his head around that.

Sometimes government statistics unfortunately go off-message and are brushed under the carpet.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Yes

4. Conclusion

At the time of this report, more than 120,000 people in the UK have died within 28 days of a positive test for coronavirus. Rates of infection and hospitalisation with COVID-19 remain high.

Vaccination is the single most effective way to reduce deaths and severe illness from COVID-19. A national immunisation campaign has been underway since early December 2020.

 

 

Vaccination?

Funny that because Tsunami, the media and the government have been telling us it’s down to lockdowns.  :D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, DC2 said:

 

Vaccination?

Funny that because Tsunami, the media and the government have been telling us it’s down to lockdowns.  :D

And natural herd immunity amongst the fit and healthy is never mentioned anymore, maybe it's been binned along with that horrid word 'seasonal'...

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

 

Vaccination?

Funny that because Tsunami, the media and the government have been telling us it’s down to lockdowns.  :D

Well you and Proud Panther have been telling us it is due to the good weather :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy