British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

6 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

708 died in the UK yesterday- total now 4313 deaths(up from 684 day before)

708. Sounds right going by Italy and Spain, although of course it’s not (due to our bad record keeping). Nevertheless it supports the expected curve.

As at 1 April:

1. Italy (0.0207% = current death rate as a percentage of the population
  2. Spain (0.0193%)
  3. France (0.0053%)
  4. UK (0.0027%)
  5. Sweden (0.0024%)
  6. Denmark (0.0017%)
  7. USA (0.0012%)
  8. Germany (0.0010%)
  9. Norway (0.0009%)
  10. Finland (0.0003%)

Unlike the others, Swedes are still working and going to pubs, restaurants and shops and their schools are still open.

Edited by DC2

BBC just reported that Prof Ferguson is expecting our plateau in 7 to 10 days.

Wish I had the benefit of his modelling.  :)

14 minutes ago, DC2 said:

BBC just reported that Prof Ferguson is expecting our plateau in 7 to 10 days.

Wish I had the benefit of his modelling.  :)

So are we looking at our total UK deaths to possibly treble in that time?

6 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

So are we looking at our total UK deaths to possibly treble in that time?

Certainly could well exceed 10,000 by next weekend.

• Sad 1

Get out in the sun folks, nothing beats this sucker better than sunlight. Glorious day here in sunny Suffolk...

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Certainly could well exceed 10,000 by next weekend.

Well on that note, am not gonna waste any money on Easter Eggs yet,,, al wait till the sale and get 2 for 1 ;)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Get out in the sun folks, nothing beats this sucker better than sunlight. Glorious day here in sunny Suffolk...

Absolutely spot on.

In an article from January it was discussed why Italy has a much higher death rate for influenza and related viruses than the rest of Europe.. and one of the main answers is, their first reaction at the slightest sniffle is to stay indoors where the virus thrives.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well I have took the advantage of the weather had a nice 2 hour stroll along the canal and then through the town back home. Busyish people about car parks full but when I have passed people just kept distance and using common sense.

Beers chilling in the fridge ready for later out in the garden :drink:

• Like 1

Missus has been out doing the garden all morning. Just had a look, should i be worried ???

Accused kidnapper tested size of alleged grave, court told

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, AFCB Wildcat said:

Right well, I should have spent the last 2 hours in the pub having a laugh with the traveling Toon fans in Bournemouth but as I'm bored I watched David Icke's video and can now clear up this whole issue for those who haven't got the patience to watch it.

Covid 19 is not a virus , it is an exosome produced as an immune response to 5g. We are all currently under house arrest while they roll it out. The field hospitals are currently empty but are in preparation for the switch on when we will drop like flies.

There will a mass vaccination program which they say will be for Covid 19 but really we will be injected with nanobots to allow our bodies & brains to be controlled via satellites by the global cult.

Glad that's all cleared up so we can all move on.

About as ridiculous as if 3 months ago someone said the world would be all made to stay in. They would of been seen as a nut as that would never happen .One thing we should all be greatful for is every other disease has seeming be cured and nobody is dying from anything else, who knew it was that simple 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 2

Just read that boxer Anthony Yarde has lost his Father and his Nan to covid within a week of each other :(

14 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

About as ridiculous as if 3 months ago someone said the world would be all made to stay in. One thing we should all be greatful for is every other disease has seeming be cured and nobody is dying from anything else, who knew it was that simple 

That's not strictly true though is it?

We're not being made to stay in. We're being told not to go out if not essential and practice social distancing. The roads & streets still seem fairly busy so hardly the house arrest Dave keeps banging on about. In the video they kept saying only emergency and key workers were allowed out which again isn't true. My job isn't  essential and a guy on the other thread said he works in a paint factory but we are still working.

The government have said you can go to work but only if you can't possibly work from home which I can't. Nobody has been told they can't go to work if their workplace is still open. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, DC2 said:

Remember this from 9 days ago:

“London hospitals are facing a “continuous tsunami” of coronavirus patients and some are likely to be overwhelmed in a few days, according to Chris Hopson, the chief executive of NHS Providers – which represents hospital bosses.”

Only for us to hear yesterday that London Hospitals are managing well and the Nightingale won’t be needed yet?

No Tsunami.

Of course, I think that the new hospitals been built, or to be built, will eventually house all the hospitalised Covid-19 patients, and then allow the existing medical facilities to be returned to the other hospitalised patients, plus new non virus patients. That would seem to be logical and would be a good exit plan, preparing to allow things to return to normal, and then gradually phasing out the new hospitals. 

• Like 3