jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

11 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

What did the survey say? ;)

What did you need it to say?

If the price is right.......:)

2 hours ago, Vince said:

Can you believe Chris Whitty actually said this:

“Every year, somewhere between 7,000 and 9,000 citizens die of flu, most of them very elderly, and every few years you get a bad flu yearwhere 20,000 to 25,000 die of it. The last time we had that was three years ago and no one noticed it.”

After a year of telling us that “each and every Covid death matters”, our Chief Medical Officer dismisses people who have died from flu as if they don’t matter.

And does anyone remember him saying, when he was trying to sell us Covid as a pandemic, “20,000 deaths will be a good result because it’s no worse than a fairly bad flu year”?  That wouldn’t really have worked as scaremongering, would it?

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

What did you need it to say?

If the price is right.......:)

Dunno, a wasn't playing family fortunes.

It was more the tipping point, when hopefully it all falls over the edge shortly.

If the price is right, everything is for sale, if you can be tempted. ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond

Surprised to read that 1.1 million people have long Covid.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, topaz325 said:

Surprised to read that 1.1 million people have long Covid.

I'm not......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I'm not......

Even less surprising is that health and social care workers report themselves having it in especially high numbers! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

As i said a year ago, it's a vaccine scam...

• Like 3

Ex84mpZWEAMvS6v?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

So here we go folks, it's Easter.

You know that Easter that we were told we could spend with our families and friends if we sacrificed Christmas.

What is it going to take for you to wake up and smell the lies?

:rolleyes:

• Like 3

Good to see the Belgium Police keeping everyone safe again....bless em.

• Sad 3

7 hours ago, Fenway Bleachers said:

Too little too late Chris. 
That should have been the policy last March.

Sorry , you are the prize exhibit at the Coronaberg trials....

Get ready....firing squad, cigarette, blindfold......last words?
BANG.  !!

It'll never happen, they will always have the very dubious number of cases and argue that the death toll would have been 10 times higher without lockdowns and restrictions because Professor Ferguson said so.

Then there is the fact that deaths caused by the lockdowns will be spread over many years and that 5 year average will always be bought into play.

I think the entire policy for dealing with covid, good and bad, since very near the beginning has been driven by a need to avoid being held to blame no matter what happens.

• Like 6

I did discover one huge benefit of Covid though. Usually the night running into Good Friday is horrendous for driving as the roads are filled with the drivers who go more than 20 miles only twice a year and most of them have caravans attached that are about 100' long - they think! Usually it is the worst night of the year for lorry drivers as all those who tell us how easy driving is do their utmost to prove themselves wrong, last night was just a nice, normal night though. I suspect I will look back at this from next year on with a real sense of fondness for the past :D

• Haha 1

Every licensed establishment has been contacted by the Government to say that as from March 29th a new QR poster must be displayed and every person in a 'party', not just the one as previously, must sign in 'to enter the premises' with their details if they don't have the app. 

'I'll stop outside' would work under those circumstances but, as my local's landlord said a while back, what happens if you want to go to the loo?

No wonder they're backing away from lockdowns as the means of control, they haven't had a Damascene conversion, they're just moving on to the next stage.

• Like 1

Tory leaning media outlets are floating that the jab passports discussion is over, Johnson wants them. The only thing to be decided is the detail and that will be announced at monday's presser.

• Like 1