British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Every licensed establishment has been contacted by the Government to say that as from March 29th a new QR poster must be displayed and every person in a 'party', not just the one as previously, must sign in 'to enter the premises' with their details if they don't have the app. 

'I'll stop outside' would work under those circumstances but, as my local's landlord said a while back, what happens if you want to go to the loo?

No wonder they're backing away from lockdowns as the means of control, they haven't had a Damascene conversion, they're just moving on to the next stage.

Was talking to a family members yesterday about something like this. A used the 'Bigg Market' on a Saturday evening as an example, if an incident happened in the pub on an evening and folk needed to be contacted/spoken too, how easy would it be for someone deny being there or the landlord not knowing who was in there?,,, under a system like this it would be easier to trace folk, rather than knock on doors or make appeals, or trail thru hours of CCTV. Not really a biggy for me, unless I didn't want folk to know what pub I was in.

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, Vince said:

Talk about stating the bleeding obvious. Been saying this for months. 

Governments need to ‘get a grip’: SARS-Cov-2 is a transient, mild flu-like disease that has adversely affected less than 3 per cent of those who actually get it, the survival rate of those who actually get it is 99.73 per cent and the average death-age of those with SARS-Cov-2 is two years greater than the national average age of death. 
As a footnote it is worth mentioning here that there are estimated to be a trillion trillion viruses in every cubic metre of the entire surface of the planet, up to the stratosphere. Attempts to eliminate the virus are a vain enterprise that is clinically impossible and medically pointless.
 Dr Duncan White, RMN* RGN* DMS MBA MA PhD FCMI MHFMA MRIPH

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Was talking to a family members yesterday about something like this. A used the 'Bigg Market' on a Saturday evening as an example, if an incident happened in the pub on an evening and folk needed to be contacted/spoken too, how easy would it be for someone deny being there or the landlord not knowing who was in there?,,, under a system like this it would be easier to trace folk, rather than knock on doors or make appeals, or trail thru hours of CCTV. Not really a biggy for me, unless I didn't want folk to know what pub I was in.

That reminds me of the story of when Ronnie Kray shot George Cornell through the head in the Blind Beggar. Despite the pub being crowded nobody saw nuffink guv’nor. :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

Tory leaning media outlets are floating that the jab passports discussion is over, Johnson wants them. The only thing to be decided is the detail and that will be announced at monday's presser.

Yes, but since many other countries are going the same way and it's looking like these passports will be necessary to visit many countries we might as well start getting ready for that now.

27 minutes ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

Yes, but since many other countries are going the same way and it's looking like these passports will be necessary to visit many countries we might as well start getting ready for that now.

Domestic fella.

Just a reminder.

ea885e380b68fc1b.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Sounds reasonable. It falls down when politicians use and abuse it, which they will do in this instance.

Posted (edited)

Don't be taken in by the lie that jab passports are the key to the freedom door.

They are the lock.

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 6

The Johnson Government wants to tie life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to vaccines, before people figure out that they don't need the vaccine...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

Too many pubs abused the track and trace system last summer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The UK's leading heart and lung hospital  still managed to carry out more than one transplant per week despite the pressures of covid 

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, wealdstone said:

The UK's leading heart and lung hospital  still managed to carry out more than one transplant per week despite the pressures of covid 

Jolly good.

What’s the backlog on those now then?  

P.S. how’s the wife?

Edited by DC2

Just now, DC2 said:

Jolly good.

What’s the backlog on those now then?  

Did we not just know who would be the first to react negatively.!!!

1 minute ago, wealdstone said:

Did we not just know who would be the first to react negatively.!!!

Not negatively, just trying to avoid the spin and get to the truth.

What is it?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Not negatively, just trying to avoid the spin and get to the truth.

What is it?

The truth is that they still achieved 70% of previous despite covid and major premises re location.