British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

1 hour ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

People don't pay to be vaccinated or to be tested if they think they've got COVID, so why should it be any different if the government wants this before information before you leave, or when they arrive in country? How on earth do they think that passengers paying nearly 4 times more for testing than they're probably paying for their flight is acceptable? 

Why was none of this deemed necessary for much of the past year as passengers freely came and went from the UK, yet suddenly is now apparently required?

No, most/all of this is absolute BS, and it's obviously intended to prevent foreign travel whilst providing the illusion that borders have been re-opened. The reality though, is this isn't just about tourism, but is badly affecting necessary business and essential travel. 

Mmmmmm.Preventing foreign travel,less planes,less carbon footprint,green agenda.It's almost like an agenda is being played out hidden in the wide,wide open.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, stevehone said:

When we realise we are all mad the mysteries disappear and life makes perfect sense - Mark Twain 

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

All UK Covid 19 deaths reported today 60(last Friday 52)

1st dose vaccinations  31.9 M

2nd dose  6.5 M

OMG! That's a 16% increase! Close the borders, close the shops, close the schools etc. etc. ...........

• Haha 6

i can see all the stuff about being tested before & after holidays, even though i have had both vaccines says one of two things

The vaccines don't work, or

someone is making a lot of money out of testing people, and the government want that to continue

Or i suppose it could be both, which could be a third option

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

i can see all the stuff about being tested before & after holidays, even though i have had both vaccines says one of two things

The vaccines don't work, or

someone is making a lot of money out of testing people, and the government want that to continue

Or i suppose it could be both, which could be a third option

...my other half certainly is! She works at the local Testing Centre. Personally I've never understood the significance of testing as it only concludes that you were either positive or negative at that specific moment. What's to stop you from catching the virus after coming into contact with someone after being tested thus negating the test result?

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, steve roberts said:

...my other half certainly is! She works at the local Testing Centre. Personally I've never understood the significance of testing as it only concludes that you were either positive or negative at that specific moment. What's to stop you from catching the virus after coming into contact with someone after being tested?

Its the same with the 50% accurate Lateral Flow Test that we are now spending billions on, and if you do get a positive test, the only that knows is you

You can even report it yourself, and tell them if it is positive or negative

anyone want to lose money by reporting a positive test?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, The Third Man said:

Its the same with the 50% accurate Lateral Flow Test that we are now spending billions on, and if you do get a positive test, the only that knows is you

You can even report it yourself, and tell them if it is positive or negative

anyone want to lose money by reporting a positive test?

I've been offered the Test once I re-commence work. I'm sitting on the fence at the moment and non-committal.

1 hour ago, dave69 said:

Mmmmmm.Preventing foreign travel,less planes,less carbon footprint,green agenda.It's almost like an agenda is being played out hidden in the wide,wide open.

Regardless of people's superstitions about the relationship between Co2 and climate, there is zero evidence that Governments can control atmospheric Co2...

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

I've been offered the Test once I re-commence work. I'm sitting on the fence at the moment and non-committal.

As i said if its a LFT test, unless someone else sees the result you can report it as negative anyway

It's never going to end, the human race is now one big mRNA medical experiment...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

People don't pay to be vaccinated or to be tested if they think they've got COVID, so why should it be any different if the government wants this before information before you leave, or when they arrive in country? How on earth do they think that passengers paying nearly 4 times more for testing than they're probably paying for their flight is acceptable? 

Why was none of this deemed necessary for much of the past year as passengers freely came and went from the UK, yet suddenly is now apparently required?

No, most/all of this is absolute BS, and it's obviously intended to prevent foreign travel whilst providing the illusion that borders have been re-opened. The reality though, is this isn't just about tourism, but is badly affecting necessary business and essential travel. 

Hundreds of people who have booked private Covid tests say the firms providing them are "scamming" them, delivering test kits and results late, or not at all. Under lockdown rules people must take two tests when they return from abroad. They are directed to a list of providers on the Department of Health's website. But several of the firms on the list are the subject of furious complaints from customers. Craig Dodd returned from France eight days ago but still hasn't received either of the two tests he paid £182 for.” BBC

We had a scam here where the test Centre was found out by one woman who got her result relatively quick. This was in Lübeck. And she was puzzled at how quick the result came back. So she phoned the lab in Berlin and was told not only had they never received her test, but they hadn’t received any tests from Lübeck !!!

• Like 2

Meanwhile in New Xi-land. Blair disciple Ardern.

• Like 2