British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, DC2 said:

The figures that you quoted were the ones originally published.

My questions based on your figures stand.

Is 79% satisfactory?

Is 57% worth spending £37 billion on?

I can answer: no, in both cases.

Well if your figures are right then the Third Man is wrong which illustrates my point about believing gossip or for that matter every Tom, Dick or Harry coming on television and calling himself an expert.

The questions I quoted were as of 20th February so quite likely have changed by now for reasons Ive already stated. I have no idea whether the results are satisfactory or not because I am not an expert and not qualified to judge what is or is not achievable. 

All I can tell you as a certainty is that I am not likely to be doing any testing myself for the foreseeable future so I can’t be bothered to get too exercised over something I have not control over..

Edited by E I Addio
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

"Not protected against death".....

Any ideas who is protected against death? 

• Like 1

Elon Musk Zune Bill Gates Microsoft

• Like 2

EypG7t2WYAMOmah?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 5

Proof that contrary to the old saying turkeys do vote for Christmas.

EyoermaXEAIQTFy?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

EypG7t2WYAMOmah?format=jpg&name=small

spot on . these twats  are really  getting  on my  f...ng  nerves. its almost like  the cult of covid, a new religion.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

spot on . these twats  are really  getting  on my  f...ng  nerves. its almost like  the cult of covid, a new religion.

Dry your eyes. I do love a good meltdown.

• Haha 1

Vaccinated people may well not be capable of being contagious:

“It remains unclear whether a person who has been inoculated can still catch the virus and pass it on – recent cases of 'outbreaks' in nursing homes in Spain have, reportedly, been asymptomatic in all those who have been immunised, even though, by definition, theirs is an age group where contracting Covid would normally be dangerous and potentially fatal.

This seems to show that a person who has been vaccinated can still catch the disease, but their immune system prevents the virus from causing them any harm.

Scientists are still trying to ascertain whether these cases can cause contagion to others in contact with them, although the creators of the Pfizer vaccine have recently said those who have received both doses 'do not infect anyone else'.”

Spanish Government

16 minutes ago, Badge said:

Whereas the anti-vaxers on here never say anything :rolleyes:

its a good job we do, unlike the compliant  brainwashed, frightened  little sheepie like you. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, topsoil said:

Dry your eyes. I do love a good meltdown.

i aint crying, and i aint in a f ...ng  meltdown. a lot of people are realising  we are being manipulated   and coerced, maybe not you, as you are still being programmed and brainwashed, and willingly i suspect

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Vaccinated people may well not be capable of being contagious:

“It remains unclear whether a person who has been inoculated can still catch the virus and pass it on – recent cases of 'outbreaks' in nursing homes in Spain have, reportedly, been asymptomatic in all those who have been immunised, even though, by definition, theirs is an age group where contracting Covid would normally be dangerous and potentially fatal.

This seems to show that a person who has been vaccinated can still catch the disease, but their immune system prevents the virus from causing them any harm.

Scientists are still trying to ascertain whether these cases can cause contagion to others in contact with them, although the creators of the Pfizer vaccine have recently said those who have received both doses 'do not infect anyone else'.”

Spanish Government

Well,,, everyone should get they're double dose, they could maybe speed up the 2nd dose vax, as it seems like the 1st dose rate is dropping off a bit now like. :t: