British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

1 hour ago, ruffdiamond said:

So, it even lists 'headache', so will its headache be worse than the one you already have?

A good question. I didn't notice that!

35 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

Oh dear...touched a nerve!

Nah, that's fake news Steve...;)

• Haha 1

:rolleyes:

Ist möglicherweise ein Twitter-Screenshot von 1 Person und Text „Patton Oswalt @pattonoswalt When the polio vaccine dropped in 1955 people lined up to get it, & we were 2 years away from artificial satellites. Now in 2021 we carry external world-brains in our pockets & there's robots on Mars and idiots think the COVID vaccine is full of wizard poison.“

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, steve roberts said:

Clear as a bell up here in York!

Come and join me for a pint Steve...:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

A short compilation of lies Johnson has told in Parliament. Has he ever told the truth about anything...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Asthma treatment for Covid:

“A cheap drug, commonly used to treat asthma, can help people at home recover more quickly from Covid-19, a UK trial has found. Two puffs of budesonide twice a day could benefit many over-50s with early symptoms around the world, said the University of Oxford research team. There are also early signs the drug could reduce hospital admissions. At present, there are few options for treating people with Covid who are not in hospital, apart from paracetamol.”

BBC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-56717486

Edited by DC2
  • Like 1

This is part of an email I have just received from a friend in Tampa, Florida. No doubt it will raise a chuckle from one or two on here as in did me :-

“.........The politics took over. It never made sense to close the small businesses. Why could I go to Home Depot ( limited number of people at a time ) and not the local store.They could all have a limited number of people inside. You could go to the liquor store or the marijuana store but not get a haircut ? ? ?............

.......Dr Faucci said at first dont wear a face mask. Then he said wear one. When asked he said he did not want to cause a panic , and all the masks would not be available for health care workers. The liberal press said there was no panic, try to buy toilet paper or and paper towels last year. Who knows why people thought they needed to hoard paper products........

.........Then the Government paid (Medicaid and Medicare) higher reimbursements for COVID cases than regular cases. Every medical visit was “Covid related “. So the numbers were overstated........

.....the underlying reason (political )was to crash the economy  to impact the election “.

:)

• Thanks 5

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

This is part of an email I have just received from a friend in Tampa, Florida. No doubt it will raise a chuckle from one or two on here as in did me :-

“.........The politics took over. It never made sense to close the small businesses. Why could I go to Home Depot ( limited number of people at a time ) and not the local store.They could all have a limited number of people inside. You could go to the liquor store or the marijuana store but not get a haircut ? ? ?............

.......Dr Faucci said at first dont wear a face mask. Then he said wear one. When asked he said he did not want to cause a panic , and all the masks would not be available for health care workers. The liberal press said there was no panic, try to buy toilet paper or and paper towels last year. Who knows why people thought they needed to hoard paper products........

.........Then the Government paid (Medicaid and Medicare) higher reimbursements for COVID cases than regular cases. Every medical visit was “Covid related “. So the numbers were overstated........

.....the underlying reason (political )was to crash the economy  to impact the election “.

:)

So he’s suggesting a Covid response determined by political motives?

It’s rather like Boris using the Bolsonaro response, ending up with 100,000 deaths and being told he would have had only 50,000 deaths with lockdowns.

Lockdowns might not work but you can’t be criticised if you do the same as everyone else.

Edited by DC2

5 minutes ago, DC2 said:

So he’s suggesting a Covid response determined by political motives?

It’s rather like Boris using the Bolsonaro response, ending up with 100,000 deaths and being told he would have had only 50,000 deaths with lockdowns.

It would be putting words in his mouth for me to suggest anything. I only know what’s written . I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, we all have our own particular take on things, but it’s interesting that he has formed almost exactly the same opinion as many over here.  Maybe it was a master plan by Sleepy Joe to kill off the Trump voters ?B)

Ive no idea what the Bolsonaro response his. There is a limit to my interest in these things.:)

Handcock is in touch with the architects of the 'Great Reset' .... He's a very sinister man. 

9 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

It would be putting words in his mouth for me to suggest anything. I only know what’s written . I’m not saying it’s right or wrong, we all have our own particular take on things, but it’s interesting that he has formed almost exactly the same opinion as many over here.  Maybe it was a master plan by Sleepy Joe to kill off the Trump voters ?B)

Ive no idea what the Bolsonaro response his. There is a limit to my interest in these things.:)

The Bolsonaro response is to do nothing.

And despite that Brazil’s deaths per million are fewer than ours.

The 'new normal' cocktail hour is coming...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The 'new normal' cocktail hour is coming...

Happy hour, trebles? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Did anyone ever watch this movie by any chance...

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1