British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

43 minutes ago, DC2 said:

It was quite clear from the Politics Show earlier that Boris was wrong to credit falling numbers to the lockdown rather than to vaccines.

And of course that should be clear to everyone.  Well, almost everyone.  :rolleyes:

Apparently Astra Zeneca have denied responsibility for the clot in Whitley Bay.  :D

Fortunately it was not me. Desperate insult.:( Wrong vaccine and wrong person, par for the course for you.:D  

4 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

Ey1iGNjW8AEhYY0?format=jpg&name=900x900

Like all the biggest businesses those mentioned have been thriving during the lockdowns, regularly see the Police queueing for a McDonalds at Milton Park services at 3 am along with all those others for what is clearly an emergency starvation requirement at that time of day. Only have to drive a few miles up the road to see the matrix signs with the ridiculous message 'minimise travel to save lives'

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

And the countries and states that never had strict lockdowns, mask mandates and have no vigorous vaccine rollout, but are now fully open. What would you put that down to exactly ? Two of the following are correct...:)

1. The end of the season for viral infections.

2. The human immune system.

3. Magic fairy dust.

4. Hiding under the kitchen table.

The last two remind me of you. 

Just now, Tsunami said:

The last two remind me of you. 

Step away from the mirror chap...:D

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

All UK Covid 19 deaths reported today 23(last Tuesday 20)

1st dose vaccinations 32 2 M

2nd dose 7.8 M

Edited by racers and royals

1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

Rather a trimmed and convenient version of what Boris usually says. Yes he acknowledges the Lockdown to control the infections, but he never fails to mention and praise the benefits the the vaccines have in a much shorter time. You do yourself no good trying to only use a section of what he says to back up your cockeyed thinking  :o 

Clownworld.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Clownworld.

It's you that lives there, along with the other negative partner BluPanther.

13 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

“COVID-19: Lockdown is main reason for drop in coronavirus cases and deaths - not vaccinations, says Boris Johnson”

Come on Tsunami, spin that for your daft government.  :D

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, DC2 said:

“COVID-19: Lockdown is main reason for drop in coronavirus cases and deaths - not vaccinations, says Boris Johnson”

So,,, the vaccination isn't the ticket to freedom then?

Maybe lockdowns are. :blink:

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

So,,, the vaccination isn't the ticket to freedom then?

Maybe lockdowns are. :blink:

Some people are stuck in a rational thought coma, and still think it's all about a virus...:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Some people are stuck in a rational thought coma, and still think it's all about a virus...:rolleyes:

Well, of course it is, ye loon. 

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

And the long term effects of these experimental mRNA gene therapies isn't even known yet...

Once again though for context SIX cases out of 6.8 million doses. 

• Like 1

The issues that are resulting from the jabs at the moment are just the outliers for what is to come:cry:

3 hours ago, Blupanther said:

And the countries and states that never had strict lockdowns, mask mandates and have no vigorous vaccine rollout, but are now fully open. What would you put that down to exactly ? Two of the following are correct...:)

1. The end of the season for viral infections.

2. The human immune system.

3. Magic fairy dust.

4. Hiding under the kitchen table.

I'm gonna say 4, although I prefer the comfort of a duvet, am I right? What do I win?

#FullLockdownFanny

• Haha 3