Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, DC2 said:

An Independent Sage expert now being given free rein on BBC News and totally unchallenged has got away with 

“there have been millions and millions of deaths in India”

The official figure is 262,350.

Sage are the virus...

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tsunami said:

I don't know, but I do know you're probably aware that there has been an Indian variant identified in an Indian Restaurant  on Front Street, Tynemouth. 20 Diners have all tested positive to COVID and now they are looking for earlier diners  probably from the 3 weeks before this outbreak., Imagine how many people have been in touch with the 20 in addition to the previous diners. It is reported that there is no Indian travel involved so someone out there must be a carrier. Given the hilarity on here, and ignorance of what's happening right in front of us, aren't you glad that the county and COVID are being run by sensible committed people, instead of the usual critics on here treating the pandemic as an opportunity to self elevate themselves and dismissive of anything that doesn't fit in with their agenda. Reality has no place on this thread.   

How many more times you muppet. There is NO test for Covid-19.

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

Are you saying there was 20 diners in the restaurant and, when did this take place,,, was it a trial run?

There was 20 people who have all caught COVID after dining at the Indian Restaurant. They are now looking for everyone who have recently dined there as it's reported it has been crambed of late. The news of this outbreak was on all the local news  2 nights ago, perhaps it was one night you were never off here. :o:D   

Edited by Tsunami

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

There was 20 people who have all caught COVID arter dining at the Indian Restaurant. They are now looking for everyone who have recently dined there as its reported it has been cramped of late. The news of this outbreak was on all the local news  2 nights ago, perhaps it was one night you were never off here. :o:D   

Do you know if they dined inside the establishment?,,, and I tend not to watch the news as, someone advised me that the coronavirus saga isn't there if you turn the telly off. :t:

Was it on Look North, or the other one?

Edited by ruffdiamond

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Tsunami said:

I don't know, but I do know you're probably aware that there has been an Indian variant identified in an Indian Restaurant  on Front Street, Tynemouth. 20 Diners have all tested positive to COVID and now they are looking for earlier diners  probably from the 3 weeks before this outbreak., Imagine how many people have been in touch with the 20 in addition to the previous diners. It is reported that there is no Indian travel involved so someone out there must be a carrier. Given the hilarity on here, and ignorance of what's happening right in front of us, aren't you glad that the county and COVID are being run by sensible committed people, instead of the usual critics on here treating the pandemic as an opportunity to self elevate themselves and dismissive of anything that doesn't fit in with their agenda. Reality has no place on this thread.   

A google search for 'Tynemouth Covid' only brings this up - https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/eight-covid-cases-linked-tynemouth-20584238

Quote

 

"At least eight Covid infections have so far been linked to an outbreak at a Tynemouth bar"

"One of those infected was found to be carrying the fast-spreading Indian variant."

"the outbreak started after a staff member - who was asymptomatic - passed the virus on to colleagues"

 

There's no mention of '20 cases' or indeed any diners testing postive

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Do you know if they dined inside the establishment?,,, and I tend not to watch the news as, someone advised me that the coronavirus saga isn't there if you turn the telly off. :t:

Was it on Look North, or the other one?

Both.The restaurant was behind the reporter and showed there was a large canopy and tables underneath so it could have been both.

Edited by Tsunami

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, The Cheese said:

A google search for 'Tynemouth Covid' only brings this up - https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/eight-covid-cases-linked-tynemouth-20584238

There's no mention of '20 cases' or indeed any diners testing postive

There was on the news bulletin.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

There was on the news bulletin.

I think you need to get some new batteries for your hearing aid, how can there be diners when restaurants are not even open...:rolleyes:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, stevehone said:

your answer maybe ....

 

The reporter said that foreign travel was not involved.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

I think you need to get some new batteries for your hearing aid, how can there be diners when restaurants are not even open...:rolleyes:

I can hear perfectly well with no hearing aids thanks, and I'm not deaf to listen to important news, which you and your lot tend not to listen to.

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Both.The restaurant was behind the reporter and showed there was a large canopy and tables underneath so it could have been both.

Was it The Gate of India?

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

The reporter said that foreign travel was not involved.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

A quick check on the vested interests of the SAGE members will fully explain every single decision they make.

Bunch of shysters. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

The reporter said that foreign travel was not involved.

Flights from India have been arriving in the UK everyday. There are at least three today, with journalists, Government officials and numerous work occupations all being exempt from any isolation. What a joke that is...

 

11 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I can hear perfectly well with no hearing aids thanks, and I'm not deaf to listen to important news, which you and your lot tend not to listen to.

There are no articles anywhere that mention 20 diners testing positive for the Vindaflu. Sounds like BS to me...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy