Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Imagine living in a time when billions of people actually believed that wearing a piece of cloth over their face would protect them from inhaling a virus which is orders of magnitude smaller than the pores in the cloth.

We are now ruled by unelected scientists, computer modellers & behavioural psychologists...

Still better than those unskilled and with low level of knowledge on here that think they know better.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

A month is just about long enough for this doom-mongering to fizzle out and for all the melts to hide back under their beds

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

How many more times you muppet. There is NO test for Covid-19.

Funny that travellers are being told to have COVID tests before and after  leaving this country and paying for a choice of 2 tests. Testing for COVID has been with us for over a year in all countries and usually held as responsible for saving lives by "testing' early. There are two 'muppets' on here and  BluPanther is the other one.  :P

 

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Flights from India have been arriving in the UK everyday. There are at least three today, with journalists, Government officials and numerous work occupations all being exempt from any isolation. What a joke that is...

 

There are no articles anywhere that mention 20 diners testing positive for the Vindaflu. Sounds like BS to me...

Perhaps if you had used your ears to listen to the broadcast you wouldn't be looking for BS. 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Still better than those unskilled and with low level of knowledge on here that think they know better.

Or who have been proven to know better over the passage of time!:party:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

Deaf as a post to the truth.

 

 

Well get yourself checked then.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, DC2 said:

So what?

Apparently we have 1300 cases of the Indian variant and four people have died.  Normally, pre-vaccines, one might expect seven deaths.  I suspect the four that died were in the usual risk categories.

Stop getting yourself in a lather.

Oh the irony.:D

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, DC2 said:

An Independent Sage expert now being given free rein on BBC News and totally unchallenged has got away with 

“there have been millions and millions of deaths in India”

The official figure is 262,350.

Ignoring the statements made  that the declared figure is seriously under stated due to non reporting.  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

No, that's at the top of the High Street. This new restaurant was on the opposite side, and looked if it was beside the Green Church which is on the corner. Name began with an A like in Adis.

'Allards Lounge',,, think it's a wine bar near 'The Land of Green Ginger',,, you're hearing might be ok, but mebees you should get you're eyes tested. :t:

Share this post


Link to post

Well,,, good news tonight and no holes in the road yet,,, big vaccine push IMO.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Last 32  weeks DAILY 7 DAY AVE all UK    Covid 19 reported deaths( taken from the daily figures i quote)

W/E October 4th     total 52

W/E October 11th   total 68

W/E October 18th    total 117

W/E October 25th total  179

W/E November  1st  total 260

W/E November 8th total  332

W/E November 15th    total   413

W/E November 22nd    total  442

W/E November 29th     total  460

W/E December 6th       total 429

W/E December 13th      total  420 

W/E December 20th      total  462

W/E December 27th        total  474

W/E January 3rd          total  604

W/E January 10th     total  909

W/E January 17th      total  1119

W/E January 24th      total  1240

W/E January  31st        total 1174

W/E February 7th      total  901

W/E February 14th      total   672

W/E February 21st      total  488

W/E February 28th       total  324

W/E March 7th        total  211

W/E March 14th           total  145

W/E March 21st    total  91

W/E March 28th         total  62

W/E April 4th       total   35 **

W/E April 11th     total 36 **     ** i think we can safely say that the figures are coming down every week- because of Easter reporting being delayed i would expect W/E 4th April to be more like 39 and W/E 11th April 32

W/E April 18th    total   26

W/E April 25th    total  23

W/E May 2nd       total  16

W/E May 9th      total   10

This week(Mon/Fri)      total  13

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

'Allards Lounge',,, think it's a wine bar near 'The Land of Green Ginger',,, you're hearing might be ok, but mebees you should get you're eyes tested. :t:

Methinks not, as I had cataracts in both eyes removed between lockdowns. Next ? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Funny that travellers are being told to have COVID tests before and after  leaving this country and paying for a choice of 2 tests. Testing for COVID has been with us for over a year in all countries and usually held as responsible for saving lives by "testing' early. There are two 'muppets' on here and  BluPanther is the other one.  :P

 

Because they have no choice, ask them if they wanted to do the tests

no one knows if testing saves lives, it does however give the government  a reason to frighten the population by saying this many people have tested positive

Same as we now have with the Indian variant, i have heard so much on the TV today about how many people have tested positive, no mention of how many have been hospitalised and no mention of how many have died

so now it doesn't matter how many people are dying, just how many might have caught it by testing positive

Edited by The Third Man
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Methinks not, as I had cataracts in both eyes removed between lockdowns. Next ? 

Well,,, hopefully you can see clearly now, after the rain has gone, its gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day,,, ye know the rest.  :t:

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

Because they have no choice, ask them if they wanted to do the tests

no one knows if testing saves lives, it does however give the government  a reason to frighten the population by saying this many people have tested positive

Same as we now have with the Indian variant, i have heard so much on the TV today about how many people have tested positive, no mention of how many have been hospitalised and no mention of how many have died

so now it doesn't matter how many people are dying, just how many might have caught it by testing positive

Short memory you have. Boris and the Government were heavily criticised for late and under testing in the first instance and compared to both Germany and South Korea, who had more existing testing stations and equipment that us and the rest of Europe.

It's early days for the Indian variant but its already deemed to be moire infections and will be the dominant variant in the UK taking over from our Kent Variant. Taking it serious early will solve the situation quicker, something that you and the other critics were saying about the governments response in the early days last year. BTW 4 have died already and it's affecting  people younger than before.

I really don't want to comment on your last muse. :D  

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy