British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

39 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Totally agree, and perhaps the lady knew how he has non-conformed at every stage with the COVID restrictions, bragging together with his Police friends. Lockdowns were created for the likes of him.

I only popped in for the Indian variant,came out with a chicken vindapoo.

• Haha 1

'We absolutely will not stop'.

46 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Totally agree, and perhaps the lady knew how he has non-conformed at every stage with the COVID restrictions, bragging together with his Police friends. Lockdowns were created for the likes of him.

And i thought lockdowns were created for PRISONERS, not normal guys called Dave...:D

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Do you reckon the cops are in on it aswell?

Last 32  weeks DAILY 7 DAY AVE all UK    Covid 19 reported deaths( taken from the daily figures i quote)

W/E October 4th     total 52

W/E October 11th   total 68

W/E October 18th    total 117

W/E October 25th total  179

W/E November  1st  total 260

W/E November 8th total  332

W/E November 15th    total   413

W/E November 22nd    total  442

W/E November 29th     total  460

W/E December 6th       total 429

W/E December 13th      total  420 

W/E December 20th      total  462

W/E December 27th        total  474

W/E January 3rd          total  604

W/E January 10th     total  909

W/E January 17th      total  1119

W/E January 24th      total  1240

W/E January  31st        total 1174

W/E February 7th      total  901

W/E February 14th      total   672

W/E February 21st      total  488

W/E February 28th       total  324

W/E March 7th        total  211

W/E March 14th           total  145

W/E March 21st    total  91

W/E March 28th         total  62

W/E April 4th       total   35 **

W/E April 11th     total 36 **     ** i think we can safely say that the figures are coming down every week- because of Easter reporting being delayed i would expect W/E 4th April to be more like 39 and W/E 11th April 32

W/E April 18th    total   26

W/E April 25th    total  23

W/E May 2nd       total  16

W/E May 9th      total   10

This week(Mon/Sat)      total  12

11 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Had a break in on a job yesterday.Just a recip saw nicked.Plod duly arrived ,no mask,no social distancing,actually very human

Your thought for the weekend girls and boys.

Oh , not forgetting non-binary and gender fluid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So 'experts' say that the Vindaflu variant could overtake the Kent variant. What happened to the Kent variant ? Where did it go ? Maybe it went on holiday to India for a bit and came back for a laugh...

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, dave69 said:

Had a break in on a job yesterday.Just a recip saw nicked.Plod duly arrived ,no mask,no social distancing,actually very human

Your thought for the weekend girls and boys.

Oh , not forgetting non-binary and gender fluid.

The most shocking thing out of all that is that plod arrived! 

We had another fine example of Police and public diversity locally when a young lady phoned to say that she was on her own in the house and some men were breaking into her husbands work van. They suggested she pop out and see if they were still there and obviously didn't feel the need to actually attend. 

3 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

So 'experts' say that the Vindaflu variant could overtake the Kent variant. What happened to the Kent variant ? Where did it go ? Maybe it went on holiday to India for a bit and came back for a laugh...

Clearly they spelled kent wrong, would be closer with an Indian accent.

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Baaaa.

One of your more sensible comments, but to the wrong person. B)

32 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

There's nothing to be  "in on",  but it just shows the standard of some Welsh plods and the company they keep.

1 hour ago, dave69 said:

Best one yet in Iceland.As me and my grandson walked down the aisle a woman practically threw herself over a freezer to get away from us.

I couldn't resist it,made a beeline for her freezer and she scurried away.Caught up with her in the next aisle and did the same.

If you're that scared ,stay home behind your settee and don't show yourself in public again.

So , have I got this right ?

you have gone into a shop, and there is a lady who has a different attitude to Covid than you , instead of just respecting this & minding your own business , you start acting like a weirdo 

Is that right ?

I have lost 2 friends to Covid , and both of the widow's are very cautious about Covid  whenever they go shopping etc.

I can respect this , and don't act like a weirdo if I see them in a shop 

• Like 2

There are over 1 billion people living in central Africa. The Imperial College model, which shut down the world, forecasted a best case scenario of 230K deaths in this region. Guess what...

They were only off by 1134%

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I think I might rather see one of your comic clips rather that a flippant attempt to ignore information and think you are humorous in your attempt. Must try harder, or perhaps not at all. 

• Haha 1