British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

22 minutes ago, DC2 said:

This is a forum and posters post their views.

You’re pro-lockdown and against voluntary quarantine.

I have the opposite view.

Ok, so you've agreed with the second part of my post. What about the first bit, what do you do differently as regards the current situation to me other than on this forum?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

You are an angry village idiot, ain't ya. So you have never ever stood behind the safety fence ? I wasn't wrong then :rofl:

angry village idiot,  and being called a muppet to. i feel blessed. tata 

1 minute ago, villageidiot said:

angry village idiot,  and being called a muppet to. i feel blessed. tata 

Oh you off ? Bet the world is shaking at the thought of you moseying into town with your white t shirt and Triumph motorbike. Marlon Brando

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

you really think youre king of the castle dont you?  you come across as a grumpy know all miserable old sod.   what you say about me is really a fair description of you.

It's said that with age comes wisdom.

It's also said that there's always an exception to the rule.

• Haha 1

f8a059f1fe9f8d28.jpg

• Like 3

Get folk to turn on each other, limit social interaction and have to rely on hearsay and Chinese whispers. Then depopulation can happen naturally?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Greater good my azz...

Rather missed the point I see. Still waiting for the clinical source for the statement you said was made that the vaccine is 'safe as houses'. This could be a long wait I suspect, but I can expect more diversions and more of your sh't.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Rather missed the point I see. Still waiting for the clinical source for the statement you said was made that the vaccine is 'safe as houses'. This could be a long wait I suspect, but I can expect more diversions and more of your sh't.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-56423796

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/why-vaccination-is-safe-and-important/

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/safety-of-vaccines.html

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Badge said:

No huger fan of Eric than me tbh, and I'm sad that this happened to him, but strangely enough he had the 2nd dose too:unsure:

Like most people, he was assured it was safe...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Right in the second link it talks about ‘the most common side effects’ ....Eric Clapton reaching the ripe old age of 78 must have heard about side effects of vaccines. Side effects of dangerous, even illegal drugs never seemed to bother him

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I was praising you for your rebellious efforts

A real Rosa Parks, and on our forum. Bet you never bother to stand behind the safety fence at speedway meetings

Talking of rebellious efforts, have you found one of your anti-lockdown posts yet or posted one this week?  :D

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Talking of rebellious efforts, have you found one of your anti-lockdown posts yet or posted one this week?  :D

I don’t need to keep going on and on about something. I am anyway too busy busting the rubbish that Blu and Wolfie post B)

I have stated before I am pretty much of the same opinion as Vince and probably quite a few more

I leave boring repetition to others. No names, but you might want to put your ears in the fridge 

Increasing confidence jabs work against Indian variant

The UK has "increasing confidence" that Covid-19 vaccines work against the Indian variant of the virus, the health secretary has said.

Scientists believe that the variant is more transmissible and cases of it nearly tripled to 1,313 in the past week in England.

But Matt Hancock said early lab data showed vaccines remained effective.

He said the majority of those in hospital in Bolton - a hotspot for the Indian variant - were unvaccinated.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, iris123 said:

I don’t need to keep going on and on about something. I am anyway too busy busting the rubbish that Blu and Wolfie post B)

I have stated before I am pretty much of the same opinion as Vince and probably quite a few more

I leave boring repetition to others. No names, but you might want to put your ears in the fridge 

You and Vince are miles apart.

You’re Granville to Tsunami’s Arkwright.  :D

Edited by DC2
  • Haha 1

• Haha 2