British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

Fair enough but for this:- 

'The fall in Sweden's urgent cancer referrals, for example, was far less than that of the UK'

It should be, they only have a sixth of the UK's population. Without figures that's meaningless. And the article is somewhat frugal about the measures the Swedes were asked to take.

Is the comparison not percentage based?

Two other points stood out for me:

Lockdowns are not necessary for people to make their own choices of sensible precautions; and

Sweden suffered 1.5% excess mortality and the UK 10.5%.

Edited by DC2
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, E I Addio said:

Not according to this :- 

Fact check: Uganda’s low coronavirus death toll is not a result of the population eating hydroxychloroquine ‘like candy’ | Reuters

Moral of the story :- Question everything,  and don't believe all you see on social media, especially when its more than 8 months old. :unsure:

As at 30th April the number of Covd deaths was reported to be 342

'Reuters':rofl:

How many was it 8 months ago, any idea?

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

I like these guessing games. I know how many it was 16 months ago :rofl: 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Uganda apparently has had only 347 With Covid deaths, at a rate of 7 per million of population, while we have a rate of 1,872 per million.

The Fact Check suggests that Lockdown rather than closing borders was the reason for Uganda’s success.

And yet it locked down only five days before us.

So clearly the success was in closing its borders, not in its subsequent period of lockdown!

• Like 1

E1pZ7cdXIAIA3YS?format=png&name=900x900

• Haha 4

The past often proves that the 1% were on the right side of history...

• Like 3

The Indian variant didn't fancy the country next door then. Can you see what's going on here...:rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, E I Addio said:

Nah, he wouldn't want to follow the rest of the sheep  would he ?

:D:D:D

Just realised how easy it would be to stop these marches. Just paint arrows on the floor in the direction they are due to take, the heroic rebels won't be able to stand it :D

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Well, its all very well to  simply say "Reuters" with an emoji and nothing else  as that doesnt really advance the discussion. So the first question is why should I believe  your  social media link with no supporting facts or evidence of any kind  any more or less  than Reuters ?  

Yes I do have an idea what the number was around 3-4 times your reported figure 19, in fact reports indicate it was 75 at about that time. However the issue is not about numbers it is about the supposed role of Hydroxychlororoquine. This comes from a video, since removed from youtube and facebook that started circulating on 27th July  2020 featuring a doctor named Stella Immanuel wearing a white coat (to prove she is a doctor ) standing in front of The U>S Supreme Court Building  spreading the dubunked claim that Hydrooxychloroquine  zinc and azithromcin has cured covid  19 patients.

Immanuel works at the Rehoboth Medical Center in Texas which apparently has never treated Covid Patients. According to Mr D Trump, a retired President, she claimed of have had success with hundreds of different patients, and Trump referred to it as a "Game Changer " which was probably around the time last summer when he got mixed up with Bleach  .:(

Anyway , among Dr Immanuel's other claims are that Doctors make DNA from Aliens, and are currently cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from becoming religious . She has also reportedly claimed that gynaecological problems are caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches .She also said that her Government is run in part by reptilians and other aliens. 

I could go on but the more sinister player in this bizarre story is the Australian Mining Billionaire and politician Clive Palmer , who is currently mired in criminal charges for fraud and other  sordid dealings and  who on 28th April 2020 claimed to have bought up 32 million doses  of Hydroxy-you-know-what  which he stood to make a fortune on if he could sell it it before a vaccine was developed.  

You can all make your own assessment of this but it seems to me that the whole hydroxychlorcrumpet  tsory from the twitterati has more than an element of David Icke in it to me.:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Uganda apparently has had only 347 With Covid deaths, at a rate of 7 per million of population, while we have a rate of 1,872 per million.

The Fact Check suggests that Lockdown rather than closing borders was the reason for Uganda’s success.

And yet it locked down only five days before us.

So clearly the success was in closing its borders, not in its subsequent period of lockdown!

Well that's certainly what a lot of experts seem to be suggesting, not that its due to swallowing hydroxychlroroquine like candy as the twitterati are telling us is the case. Plus of course the suggestion  that in a poor country like Uganda a lot of deaths probably go unrecorded.

Edited by E I Addio

Apparently we are in a pandemic, what a load of bollox this all is...

• Like 2

Dr. Pierre Kory is the chief medical officer of the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance. Mainstream media label the good doctor as “misinformation.” He is best known for his Congressional testimony about Ivermectin. Dr. Kory did a live Zoom conference this week showing just how effective Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine have been since India implemented the changes in its policies.

Here are the data from the state of Maharashtra in the two weeks since Ivermectin.

Maharashtra-768x340-1.png

The same thing happened in Mexico when it started using Ivermectin.

Mexico-768x335-1.png