British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

6 minutes ago, DC2 said:

And at that point Tsunami disappeared.  :D

Just like the Brazilian and South African variants...:)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Dr. Pierre Kory is the chief medical officer of the Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance. Mainstream media label the good doctor as “misinformation.” He is best known for his Congressional testimony about Ivermectin. Dr. Kory did a live Zoom conference this week showing just how effective Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine have been since India implemented the changes in its policies.

Here are the data from the state of Maharashtra in the two weeks since Ivermectin.

Maharashtra-768x340-1.png

The same thing happened in Mexico when it started using Ivermectin.

Mexico-768x335-1.png

Would that be the same Frontline Covid 19 Critical Care Alliance whose lead doctors including Pierre Kory quoted there and the facility’s board chairman, Joseph Varon gave testimony to the Senate said he was disappointed that the, work had been interpreted as potentially undermining vaccination, and that they had been vaccinated, and that Varon  told CNN that doctors were “fighting a war against stupidity” with people who were not following public health advice to wear masks and physically distance .

So what will you do now Blu ? They are your doctors who you have put up to support your case. Are you going to take their advice by wearing a mask and social distancing? Get yourself vaccinated as they recommend ?  Or do you only think they know what they are talking about when they say what you want to hear ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Would that be the same Frontline Covid 19 Critical Care Alliance whose lead doctors including Pierre Kory quoted there and the facility’s board chairman, Joseph Varon gave testimony to the Senate said he was disappointed that the, work had been interpreted as potentially undermining vaccination, and that they had been vaccinated, and that Varon  told CNN that doctors were “fighting a war against stupidity” with people who were not following public health advice to wear masks and physically distance .

So what will you do now Blu ? They are your doctors who you have put up to support your case. Are you going to take their advice by wearing a mask and social distancing? Get yourself vaccinated as they recommend ?  Or do you only think they know what they are talking about when they say what you want to hear ?

Didn’t the NHS start using Invermectin two months ago?

I recall mentioning it and Badge saying she treated her horse with it?

Apparently not:

European Medicines Agency: News 22/03/2021

EMA advises against use of ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of COVID-19 outside randomised clinical trials.  EMA has reviewed the latest evidence on the use of ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of COVID-19 and concluded that the available data do not support its use for COVID-19 outside well-designed clinical trials.

Edited by DC2
  • Like 1

Just now, E I Addio said:

I have no case to support, and i made no comment on those official charts, all words were from the article I posted. It's up to the individual to form their own conclusions from the information provided.

It would seem that Ivermectin does have a positive outcome for some people, that's my conclusion from the evidence presented...

• Haha 1

This one chart blows all government and msm India variant propaganda out of the water...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, E I Addio said:

Well, its all very well to  simply say "Reuters" with an emoji and nothing else  as that doesnt really advance the discussion. So the first question is why should I believe  your  social media link with no supporting facts or evidence of any kind  any more or less  than Reuters ?  

Yes I do have an idea what the number was around 3-4 times your reported figure 19, in fact reports indicate it was 75 at about that time. However the issue is not about numbers it is about the supposed role of Hydroxychlororoquine. This comes from a video, since removed from youtube and facebook that started circulating on 27th July  2020 featuring a doctor named Stella Immanuel wearing a white coat (to prove she is a doctor ) standing in front of The U>S Supreme Court Building  spreading the dubunked claim that Hydrooxychloroquine  zinc and azithromcin has cured covid  19 patients.

Immanuel works at the Rehoboth Medical Center in Texas which apparently has never treated Covid Patients. According to Mr D Trump, a retired President, she claimed of have had success with hundreds of different patients, and Trump referred to it as a "Game Changer " which was probably around the time last summer when he got mixed up with Bleach  .:(

Anyway , among Dr Immanuel's other claims are that Doctors make DNA from Aliens, and are currently cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from becoming religious . She has also reportedly claimed that gynaecological problems are caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches .She also said that her Government is run in part by reptilians and other aliens. 

I could go on but the more sinister player in this bizarre story is the Australian Mining Billionaire and politician Clive Palmer , who is currently mired in criminal charges for fraud and other  sordid dealings and  who on 28th April 2020 claimed to have bought up 32 million doses  of Hydroxy-you-know-what  which he stood to make a fortune on if he could sell it it before a vaccine was developed.  

You can all make your own assessment of this but it seems to me that the whole hydroxychlorcrumpet  tsory from the twitterati has more than an element of David Icke in it to me.:rolleyes:

There's no longer anything else to say to folks who still haven't worked out the role the MSM are playing.

:cry:

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Didn’t the NHS start using Invermectin two months ago?

I recall mentioning it and Badge saying she treated her horse with it?

True enough we have some Ivermectin horse wormer down the stables, would have taken it myself in my heightened state of Covid fear but I've seen what comes out of the horses :D

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

There's no longer anything else to say to folks who still haven't worked out the role the MSM are playing.

Ye could try banging your head against a wall? ;)

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Vince said:

True enough we have some Ivermectin horse wormer down the stables, would have taken it myself in my heightened state of Covid fear but I've seen what comes out of the horses :D

and much of it is ploughed back into the land to help grow stuff. ;)

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

You can’t say anything because what you posted was rubbish and Addio answers with some perfectly acceptable points

We can all post something saying a country had only 19 deaths. Which every country that has had 20 deaths or more have. But it is rather meaningless if it is well out of date. Also to link that to some drug without any figures is pointless. As I have show from local reports 30 million in Uganda have little access to health care. They are hardly going to be going spending money on drugs for the sake of it. As your eating them like candy implies. Anyway Uganda seems to have moved away from the drug a decade or so ago, for Malaria as many became immune to it. And seem after about 2 months to have stopped using it as Covid treatment

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Ye could try banging your head against a wall? ;)

I knocked the last one down 6 months agoB)

• Haha 1

:D

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

I knocked the last one down 6 months agoB)

Well,,, a hope you built back better. ;)

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, DC2 said:

If countries well connected to China and Italy had closed their borders as soon as the virus emerged in Italy it could have stemmed the tide.

I suspect early border closures rather than lockdowns were behind the success in Vietnam, Australia and Uganda.

A post that is an opinion, do you have a link to prove your opinion? You know them links that you keep asking everyone else for. 

• Like 1