British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

On 5/19/2021 at 9:53 AM, DC2 said:

You’re obsessed with me, aren’t you?  

Presumably Gillian’s done a runner?  :D

I think you're the one who's obsessed, utterly and completely consumed in your obsession with and opinions about COVID.  You're on here every single day voicing your opinions and telling other posters their opinion (whether they be backed up or not) is wrong.  You obstinately refuse to listen or accept any one else's opinion as yours is the only one that matters.  Well NEWSFLASH, not all of us will just sit here (when we bother to or have the time to login) and accept post after post after post if we do not agree with what's being said.  And you my friend are the main contributor now that your twin BWitcher isn't around. 

Oh and you respond to every single post of mine because you just can't resist it....so pot, kettle and black springs to mind.

Oh and as for (chris4)'gillian', that's purely a random id I generated in the mid 90's when the web first came about and I've never changed it.  So maybe she has, whoever she was...

On 5/19/2021 at 9:49 AM, chris4gillian said:

And at that point DC2 disappeared.  :D  But just give it a few minutes....

:D:D:D

It took you just 4, yes 4 minutes to respond!  Dear oh dear oh dear.  Case closed m'lud.

On 5/19/2021 at 10:01 AM, DC2 said:

And Chris missed the fact that Tsunami returned later and ignored the request for facts, figures and research.  As usual.

But, of course, making a coherent argument is not a strong point for Chris or Tsunami, whose only contributions are “the government says it’s right so it must be right” and to bombard those who disagree with insults.

I've not dished out any insults whatsoever.

And I do not agree with everything the government says, has done or plans to do during the pandemic.  I've never posted that I do. 

However, I will always call someone up for posting an opinion which is spun in such a way as though they know better than the experts.  You do not and will never know better than the scientists and medical professionals etc. who are advising the government....even though you try to show us all every day that you do.  Your opinion is one thing, but telling others there's is less relative than yours is wearing very thin.  We all have a voice and we all have a right to express our opinion, not just you and your merry little band of followers.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Still not getting why they couldn’t have used the normal flu jab for this?

Don’t at least 6 million old and vulnerable people have it every year in the UK?

You don’t have three flu jabs in a year, and so a new deadly disease was needed to install fear...

• Like 2

:D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Still not getting why they couldn’t have used the normal flu jab for this?

Don’t at least 6 million old and vulnerable people have it every year in the UK?

not any more, flu has been eradicated :t:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, chris4gillian said:

Oh and as for (chris4)'gillian', that's purely a random id I generated in the mid 90's when the web first came about and I've never changed it.  So maybe she has, whoever she was...

So “Gillian” is only make believe!

That explains a lot.  :D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, chris4gillian said:

I've not dished out any insults whatsoever.

And I do not agree with everything the government says, has done or plans to do during the pandemic.  I've never posted that I do. 

However, I will always call someone up for posting an opinion which is spun in such a way as though they know better than the experts.  You do not and will never know better than the scientists and medical professionals etc. who are advising the government....even though you try to show us all every day that you do.  Your opinion is one thing, but telling others there's is less relative than yours is wearing very thin.  We all have a voice and we all have a right to express our opinion, not just you and your merry little band of followers.

How do you account for the fact that I told you most deaths were on 8 April last year when Sage were saying “we don’t recognise that data”?

I was right, the “experts” were wrong.

And there have been at least 10 similar instances.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

You don’t have three flu jabs in a year, and so a new deadly disease was needed to install fear...

But why do they all need to be in one year?

With most old people and diabetics having flu jabs a certain percentage could be killed off quietly every year for the next 50 years.

What’s the rush with this year?

19 minutes ago, DC2 said:

With most old people and diabetics having flu jabs a certain percentage could be killed off quietly every year for the next 50 years.

Do you think there won’t be multiple mRNA jabs coming down the tracks. Humans have set themselves up to be pin cushions in one big medical experiment...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Do you think there won’t be multiple mRNA jabs coming down the tracks. Humans have set themselves up to be pin cushions in one big medical experiment...

I don’t know.

If the purpose is to reduce population, there must be many existing subtle ways with which to do it, from the numerous inoculations, medicines and birth control pills that we currently have to additives in water or food?

Why would the world powers stage a high profile event and spend trillions on it in one year when they could phase it in cheaply and surreptitiously over years?

They could even persuade some unscrupulous chap to drug the maggots with which we catch our fish!  :D

Edited by DC2
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Green. Agenda.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I don’t know.

If the purpose is to reduce population, there must be many existing subtle ways with which to do it, from the numerous inoculations, medicines and birth control pills that we currently have to additives in water or food?

Why would the world powers stage a high profile event and spend trillions on it in one year when they could phase it in cheaply and surreptitiously over years?

They could even persuade some unscrupulous chap to drug the maggots with which we catch our fish!  :D

Because the debts they're stacking up will never have to be repaid so cost is not a consideration.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I don’t know.

What happens if you don't eat fish? ;)

and to be honest, they've probably tried all of the rest before and,,, its still not working.

4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I don’t know.

It’s all about control, it’s never been about health...

• Like 1