British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

4 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

Telegraph is subscription only, but the date is on there in this screenshot 

Cheers for that.

A suggestion for signing in at pubs & restaurants if you don't have the app and can come up with nothing more original than Mickey Mouse.

Mustafa Fakzeen.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

A suggestion for signing in at pubs & restaurants if you don't have the app and can come up with nothing more original than Mickey Mouse.

Mustafa Fakzeen.

A think it's a half decent idea,,, clock in clock out, so there's no denying being there,,, as long as your lass or other half doesn't get access to the list, or your boss at work. ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

Who would have guessed. Does that mean Government lied again...

• Like 1

This is nothing. I bet positive STI tests were in the hundreds

Screenshot_20210521-082149.png

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

This is nothing. I bet positive STI tests were in the hundreds

Screenshot_20210521-082149.png

“has delighted officials”.  :D

I bet the Sage prophets of doom are furious!  Proved wrong and no more “me time” on TV.

Edited by DC2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Is that the hospital that has 19 cases in the “mass outbreak”?  :rolleyes:

Blimey, not even that:

“Mohammed Khan, the leader of Blackburn with Darwen council, said six of the nine coronavirus patients in the region’s hospital had received at least one jab.”

Edited by DC2

PCR test scamdemic in plain sight on the NHS website...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

51 minutes ago, DC2 said:

“has delighted officials”.  :D

I bet the Sage prophets of doom are furious!  Proved wrong and no more “me time” on TV.

15 in 58000! They'll be on TV insisting on compulsory attendance of large events as the only way out of the pandemic. 

• Haha 4

The Geoffrey Boycott variant... 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

It's obvious that a degree of people in hospital will have had the jab, because the vulnerable and the elderly have had the jab and are also the most likely to end up in hospital.

It's straight forward common sense to assume that, as the vaccine is not 100% efficacy, some people will still end up in hospital, and they will be elderly or vulnerable people. So they will have had the jab.

Shall I post it on Twitter so that I can copy and paste it here? Does that make it more factual?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Grachan said:

It's obvious that a degree of people in hospital will have had the jab, because the vulnerable and the elderly have had the jab and are also the most likely to end up in hospital.

It's straight forward common sense to assume that, as the vaccine is not 100% efficacy, some people will still end up in hospital, and they will be elderly or vulnerable people. So they will have had the jab.

Shall I post it on Twitter so that I can copy and paste it here? Does that make it more factual?

What has Twitter got to do with anything, it’s an article from a MSM newspaper. Would you prefer I sent you a copy of the newspaper by post ! It’s the 21st century fella...:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

PCR test scamdemic in plain sight on the NHS website...

I don't doubt that statement but I'd love to see a list of these pre-existing conditions and I wonder what percentage of the adult population in England have a 'pre-existing condition' of some sort anyway.

2 minutes ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

I don't doubt that statement but I'd love to see a list of these pre-existing conditions and I wonder what percentage of the adult population in England have a 'pre-existing condition' of some sort anyway.

It’s all available online if you dig deep enough...

• Like 1