British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

We had this a couple of months ago:

to qualify as a pre-existing condition doesn’t it have to be mentioned on the death certificate?

Effectively as a contributory cause.

Not just the fact that someone was a long suffering eczema case that had no bearing on the cause of death.

I recall that it is the ONS that refers to this in their figures.

Here’s the latest quarterly ONS survey where pre-existing conditions are mentioned on death certificates as a contributory cause:

https://www.ons.gov.uk/file?uri=/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/datasets/preexistingconditionsofpeoplewhodiedduetocovid19englandandwales/quarter12021/preexistingconditions2021q11.xlsx

87% have a pre-existing causal condition.

Jeffing hell. Now even the Guardian isn't good enough:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Does that matter, I’m sure he has the ability to read NHS stats...

As I said, twice, I don't doubt that, but a little additional information never goes amiss and I'm always a little wary of a sensationalist headline without added back-up. After all, posters of the other persuasion (covid-wise) are asked for evidence stats or studies to back up unsupported statements on here.

• Like 2

We know that the Royal Family and BBC are pivotal to the Globalist's agenda in the UK. 

A month before all restrictions are due to be removed the 2 of them are at 'war'.

Yeah, right.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

We know that the Royal Family and BBC are pivotal to the Globalist's agenda in the UK. 

A month before all restrictions are due to be removed the 2 of them are at 'war'.

Yeah, right.

Smoke and mirrors everywhere...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

Jeffing hell. Now even the Guardian isn't good enough:rofl:

When has it ever been? Just another rag with a political agenda to push.

It does do good boxing updates though!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, steve roberts said:

Second jab today...done and dusted! :t:

Had mine a while ago and i'm still waiting for all these illnesses i've been promised from taking the jab to kick in. I would be a bit disappointed if nothing happens to me and it's just been a load of bollox they've posted.

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, topsoil said:

Had mine a while ago and i'm still waiting for all these illnesses i've been promised from taking the jab to kick in. I would be a bit disappointed if nothing happens to me and it's just been a load of bollox they've posted.

If all the vaxxed are still laughing in april next year then fair play:t:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, topsoil said:

By the sounds of it you’ve got at least one symptom of Long Covid: being a twit.  :D

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, topsoil said:

Yeah but they know where you are every minute of every day :wink::lol:

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Badge said:

Yeah but they know where you are every minute of every day :wink::lol:

Won't be hard to find. I'm either at work, the gym or walking the dog. I'm not hard to track down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

If all the vaxxed are still laughing in april next year then fair play:t:

Looking forward to it

So that chap says in the study of 52,000 people who had received two jabs, about 1% got Covid (the majority before their second jab took effect) and became hospitalised, and 0.25% died, with 97 of the 113 that died being in the highly vulnerable groups. 

Edited by DC2