British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

3 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

So you are saying that being a signatory to an international Treaty takes preference over emergency rules and measures in time of War, being under cyber attack, and even with an out of control and unpredictable world-wide virus. In that case, how come it has been legal to prosecute and fine COVID offenders within the emergency rules within the COVID Emergency Acts. Needs must in those circumstances, so sod your human rights treaty. Why hasn't there been a challenge to the current situation if it is, or was, indeed to be internationally illegal. 

An unpredictable world-wide virus during which the world population increased by over a million...:rofl:

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

An unpredictable world-wide virus during which the world population increased by over a million...:rofl:

Well you have already provided us with information that showed deaths fell during lockdown :party:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Doesn't mean she hasn't got unknown problems or poor metabolic health. Fit does not always mean healthy if you have nutritional deficiencies...

They just don't get it.

:rofl:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

What have cyberattacks got to do with anything? They've been happening every day for years and hardly anyone seemed to notice, and I must have missed the war the UK is currently involved in. Not that I remember peoples' civil liberties being suspended during the Falklands, Iraq and Afghanistan Wars anyway... :rolleyes:

The current UK government has got a track record of acting illegally - time and time again - has been taken to court, and has usually lost. That's why every single COVID prosecution to date has been overturned. 

Slavish adherence to political dogma and being a constant apologist for one of the most incompetent and illegally-acting governments in history, is as much of a problem as the virus itself. :angry:

Your convenient style again. Nobody said there was Wars, Attacks or other actions of that ilk at the moment , that's just you doing a swerve again. And I doubt whether your last quote is true. Please supply your source to substantiate that "every single COVID prosecution to date has been overturned." 

1 minute ago, Tsunami said:

Please supply your source to substantiate that "every single COVID prosecution to date has been overturned." 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/coronavirus-act-prosecutions-wrongful-cps-review-b1847194.html

And even the Tory rags are reporting it, so surprised you didn't notice... :rolleyes:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/05/13/prosecutions-coronavirus-act-have-now-dropped-cps-admits/

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Next monday's Johnson presser bingo.

'Alas'

'Heavy heart'.

'Sadly'.

'I have to level with you'.

'It pains me to do this'.

'It's imperative'.

'I regret'.

'One last push'.

'Nearly there'.

'All the hard work'.

'Regrettably'

E3dAwrfWYAEw4SA?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

Yes, but that doesn't say, or mean, that the prosecutions per se were illegal and could not be served. Confusion yes, but that's bad management. There must be thousands of COVID non conformers who were fined fixed penalties for breaking the COVID laws so not illegal to issue the fines.

BTW I don't read the Telegraph, and never have, so another convenient assumption. :D

No one with the ability to think critically would be getting a test for a disease they didn't know they had. 

The 'positive' cases are coming from those who wear face nappies and have had the jab. 

The anti-maskers and anti-jabbers won't go near a discredited test.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

There must be thousands of COVID non conformers who were fined fixed penalties for breaking the COVID laws so not illegal to issue the fines.

and i believe they are being allowed to claim the money back

Just now, stevehone said:

and i believe they are being allowed to claim the money back

Plus compo too, a hope.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

think critically

There, that's better. ;)

• Like 1

once the CPS threw every one of the 'penalties' out for being unlawful, the government coverup was just another step to proof of what's actually going on

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

No one with the ability to think critically would be getting a test for a disease they didn't know they had. 

The 'positive' cases are coming from those who wear face nappies and have had the jab. 

The anti-maskers and anti-jabbers won't go near a discredited test.

Don’t lots of people have tests for cancer, without knowing they have it. Basically on the hope they don’t, but just precaution ? That is one off the top of my head

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's just a mad conspiracy theory the Ostriches cried. It's coming and you won't like it...

• Thanks 1