British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Unprecedented pandemic my azz…

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Badge said:

Way to go Theresa 

any chance that this is the start of the alternative view, any chance the MSM and other MP's will pick up on this and run with it

i am afraid i am not holding my breath

Just think, the flu (COVID) is on the increase and it’s not even the season for it (winter)

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Just think, the flu (COVID) is on the increase and it’s not even the season for it (winter)

That’s an interesting point.

Except for the fact that we do still have flu and flu deaths in the Summer, just on a much smaller scale; about the same scale as for “Covid” deaths last Summer.

If Covid cases get to 2 million and deaths to 30,000 in July I’ll eat my hat.  But I doubt there will be more than 350 deaths.

P.S. there were 33,000 “with Covid” deaths in the UK in January.

Edited by DC2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

That’s an interesting point.

Except for the fact that we do still have flu and flu deaths in the Summer, just on a much smaller scale; about the same scale as for “Covid” deaths last Summer.

If Covid cases get to 2 million and deaths to 30,000 in July I’ll eat my hat.  But I doubt there will be more than 350 deaths.

P.S. there were 33,000 “with Covid” deaths in the UK in January.

I not surprised, the government relaxed the rules so everyone could meet up and share the Xmas spirit…… and COVID.  You reap what you sow.

4 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

I not surprised, the government relaxed the rules so everyone could meet up and share the Xmas spirit…… and COVID.  You reap what you sow.

Not quite true though for the entire country 

2 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

It would have happened anyway.

The November lockdown didn’t stop it, nor did the December tiers, nor the three and a half month lockdown from January.

80,000 people still died.

Lockdown does not stop sufficient contact between people.

It’s like a colander with holes, with the elderly still going shopping and being seen by people who were not clear of Covid.

Only the quarantining of the vulnerable would have saved lives.  Quite possibly 60,000.

• Like 1

Another interesting review of the US states

Also very interesting on I think the world in data website about mortality rates. A piece I saw yesterday stated in developed countries reporting is very good. But even then I think they said around 90% accurate. But in many countries the figure is only around 70-50 % accurate and in  some estimated to be as low as 10% !!! Not sure where they get these figures from, but could aexplain the figure that Bwitcher was often quoting last year that Germany had a fairly poor mortality rate. I did at the time question how accurate the figures were, as Germany was below countries like Afghanistan etc, which just didn't make sense

But looking at the map it certainly looks like regional seasonal deaths

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/us/covid-death-toll-us.html

Well done Sweden. Crisis-ridden India included as well...

• Like 3

Stop the PCR testing scam and life returns to normal...

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Stop the PCR testing scam and life returns to normal...

Having been found wrong once, only a dimwit makes the same mistake a couple of days later.....:rolleyes:

Effective June 1, Las Vegas has returned to pre-pandemic guidelines, including removing all restrictions involving capacity limits, large gatherings and more.

Following CDC guidance, fully vaccinated people no longer need to wear a mask in any setting except where required by federal, state, local, tribal or territorial laws, rules and regulations, including local business and workplace guidelines. Masks will still be required on public transportation and transportation hubs per CDC guidance, and it is recommended that those who are not vaccinated continue wearing masks and following social distancing and other precautions until fully vaccinated.

1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

Don't be so ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3