British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

8 hours ago, iris123 said:

Well on the radio here this morning they were saying only youngsters with a specific health problem or someone who comes in contact with an elderly person who has problems should be vaccinated. Although the add on , was because the data isn’t good enough atm !!!

Anyone below the age of 40 is at almost no risk from COVID, particularly if healthy. The last time I looked, the number of under-40s who'd died from COVID without known pre-existing conditions was under 100.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

I not surprised, the government relaxed the rules so everyone could meet up and share the Xmas spirit…… and COVID.  You reap what you sow.

Much people in the country never got to meet up for Christmas, as far as I remember. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Give up November to save Christmas.

Give up Christmas to save January.

Give up January, February and March to save Easter.

Give up Easter to save the summer.

Next up is give up the summer to save the Autumn.

Hands up if you think this is ever going to end.....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, The Third Man said:

Forget coming out of lockdown in June

they will say wait 4 weeks, forget that as well, if we cant come out of lockdown with around only a 1000 people in hospital with Covid and less than 10 deaths per day we will come out of it

Nothing will change in 4 weeks, they will find some where else to do mass testing and find the numbers they want so that  they can keep us like this, the excuse will be that everyone needs to be vaccinated, even kids and those that don't want it, and then we can be in free in  this country, but still no foreign travel unless you can afford to self isolate.

the excuse for no foreign travel will be that even though you are vaccinated you might bring back a new nasty variant that the vaccine might not work against

Apparently in my area of Newport we are up to 48 per 100,000.Guess what has appeared in a car park................yaaaaaay..........testing vans.

7 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Dr Shillary Jones is funded by Bill Gates. Is anyone surprised…:rolleyes:

Link ?

20 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

Much people in the country never got to meet up for Christmas, as far as I remember. 

Not me .I had 13 in for Xmas dindins..............and lovely it was.

4 minutes ago, dave69 said:

Apparently in my area of Newport we are up to 48 per 100,000.Guess what has appeared in a car park................yaaaaaay..........testing vans.

Yep, there's one in Burton on Trent and I'll see if the one in Atherstone is still there tomorrow morning. The Burton one wasn't doing much trade, all the staff standing around talking to each other to pass the time while wearing masks, gloves, PPE... can't be much fun in this warm weather. I can only think these people give themselves up for Lent... 

• Haha 4

When the truth comes out about the PCR testing scam, you will realise why i have been banging on about it for over a year...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

E3mdmhWXwAQGAil?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2

Hands up if you laughed when i said it will never end...

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Leicester Hunter said:

Yep, there's one in Burton on Trent and I'll see if the one in Atherstone is still there tomorrow morning. The Burton one wasn't doing much trade, all the staff standing around talking to each other to pass the time while wearing masks, gloves, PPE... can't be much fun in this warm weather. I can only think these people give themselves up for Lent... 

They're doing it because it's employment. A mate of mine was a chef who lost his job because of COVID, and that's what he could find to do in the circumstances.

The likes of Serco are making a lot of money out of the whole testing thing, and it's also disguising the unemployment figures at the same time. People may be standing around not doing very much now, but many would otherwise be sitting around at home not doing very much. 

But having all these facilities and people standing around is one of the reasons why reasons need to be found to keep them gainfully employed. One does wonder what the bill for this is going to be in the end though... :blink:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Like 3

As usual the media gets in before any official announcement is made!

Convid rules only apply to the plebs. You are being played...

• Like 3