British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

There are fewer people in hospital WITH covid-19 than there are hospitals in the UK.

This is no longer about health.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Why is that relevant, it's one rule for us and another for politicians and journalists...

Perhaps they'll be quarantined when they arrive back home?

Edited by steve roberts
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, stevehone said:

seems to make no difference in this country though ...

Maybe the jabs don't work?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

There are fewer people in hospital WITH covid-19 than there are hospitals in the UK.

This is no longer about health.

Was it ever?

Unless you class stupidity as a health condition. ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, steve roberts said:

Perhaps they'll be quarantined when they arrive back home?

Of course they will. :rofl:

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Was it ever?

Maybe a year ago, but definitely not now.

• Like 2

The month delay will see at least two more speedway clubs close in my view. 25k at Wembley for the football. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

With the relaxing of measures here it was announced yesterday that those attending tonight’s meeting in Güstrow won’t have to have or show a negative test result. Brokstedt are also hoping that their attendance level will be raised for next weeks meeting

So more positive changes here at least

Edited by iris123
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, iris123 said:

With the relaxing of measures here it was announced yesterday that those attending tonight’s meeting in Güstrow won’t have to have or show a negative test result. Brokstedt are also hoping that their attendance level will be raised for next weeks meeting

So more positive changes here at least

Stop rubbing it in :(

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Badge said:

Stop rubbing it in :(

Sorry, but things are looking good

Amateur football starting up again. Will be holding the Hamburg Amateur final soon. Although it will be in neighboring Schleswig-Holstein!!! Because Norderstedt in S-H play in the Hamburg cup. Of course I hope you all follow us too and that no speedway or football club folds because of the strict measures

Plus I can now go over the border to Denmark. So possibly a Danish meeting is on the cards for me this year

Edited by iris123
  • Like 3

:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I’m a vaccine sceptic and, as a reasonably healthy 58 year old, I don’t fear Covid.

But I’ve had the jab, because it seemed the only way, in the short term at least, to satisfy the hysterical Covid masses and get my freedoms back.

How is that working out for ya...:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Sorry, but things are looking good

Amateur football starting up again. Will be holding the Hamburg Amateur final soon. Although it will be in neighboring Schleswig-Holstein!!! Because Norderstedt in S-H play in the Hamburg cup. Of course I hope you all follow us too and that no speedway or football club folds because of the strict measures

Plus I can now go over the border to Denmark. So possibly a Danish meeting is on the cards for me this year

Football training this afternoon and speedway tonight for me. I'm getting it! :t:

• Like 1