Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

There are fewer people in hospital WITH covid-19 than there are hospitals in the UK.

This is no longer about health.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Why is that relevant, it's one rule for us and another for politicians and journalists...

Perhaps they'll be quarantined when they arrive back home?

 

Edited by steve roberts
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, stevehone said:

seems to make no difference in this country though ...

Maybe the jabs don't work?

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

There are fewer people in hospital WITH covid-19 than there are hospitals in the UK.

This is no longer about health.

Was it ever?

Unless you class stupidity as a health condition. ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, steve roberts said:

Perhaps they'll be quarantined when they arrive back home?

 

Of course they will. :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

Was it ever?

Maybe a year ago, but definitely not now.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

The month delay will see at least two more speedway clubs close in my view. 25k at Wembley for the football. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

With the relaxing of measures here it was announced yesterday that those attending tonight’s meeting in Güstrow won’t have to have or show a negative test result. Brokstedt are also hoping that their attendance level will be raised for next weeks meeting

So more positive changes here at least

Edited by iris123
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, iris123 said:

With the relaxing of measures here it was announced yesterday that those attending tonight’s meeting in Güstrow won’t have to have or show a negative test result. Brokstedt are also hoping that their attendance level will be raised for next weeks meeting

So more positive changes here at least

Stop rubbing it in :(

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Badge said:

Stop rubbing it in :(

Sorry, but things are looking good

Amateur football starting up again. Will be holding the Hamburg Amateur final soon. Although it will be in neighboring Schleswig-Holstein!!! Because Norderstedt in S-H play in the Hamburg cup. Of course I hope you all follow us too and that no speedway or football club folds because of the strict measures

Plus I can now go over the border to Denmark. So possibly a Danish meeting is on the cards for me this year

Edited by iris123
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

:rolleyes:

Image

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I’m a vaccine sceptic and, as a reasonably healthy 58 year old, I don’t fear Covid.

But I’ve had the jab, because it seemed the only way, in the short term at least, to satisfy the hysterical Covid masses and get my freedoms back.

How is that working out for ya...:D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Sorry, but things are looking good

Amateur football starting up again. Will be holding the Hamburg Amateur final soon. Although it will be in neighboring Schleswig-Holstein!!! Because Norderstedt in S-H play in the Hamburg cup. Of course I hope you all follow us too and that no speedway or football club folds because of the strict measures

Plus I can now go over the border to Denmark. So possibly a Danish meeting is on the cards for me this year

Football training this afternoon and speedway tonight for me. I'm getting it! :t:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy