British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

56 minutes ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

To be fair, it's the tenth largest state by area and the least populated with a low population density (six per square mile) being somewhat mountainous. It's most populated city is Cheyenne with a population under 65000. 

Not much of an example really.

But an example of the classic seasonal curve seen everywhere despite varied responses and draconian restrictions...

:D

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

But an example of the classic seasonal curve seen everywhere despite varied responses and draconian restrictions...

Wyoming governor to remove statewide mask requirement and lift COVID-19 restrictions on businesses starting March 16 (kktv.com)

That link takes us to a site that tells us a 'nationwide mask requirement' is to be lifted which tells me there actually was a statewide mask requirement in the first place. Your previous post states that ''hardly anybody there wears masks'. That could be because they haven't had to since March. What about before this order, how many wore masks then?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

:D

To me, it looks like the early one is at his indoor place of work, so the distance might be a requirement from his boss

The second is in his leisure time outdoors......:rolleyes:

Edited by iris123
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

Wyoming governor to remove statewide mask requirement and lift COVID-19 restrictions on businesses starting March 16 (kktv.com)

That link takes us to a site that tells us a 'nationwide mask requirement' is to be lifted which tells me there actually was a statewide mask requirement in the first place. Your previous post states that ''hardly anybody there wears masks'. That could be because they haven't had to since March. What about before this order, how many wore masks then?

Sorry, what point are you trying to make here ? What part of my post was not factual exactly, or are you just trying to provoke a rump steak...

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Sorry, what point are you trying to make here ? What part of my post was not factual exactly, or are you just trying to provoke a rump steak...

Your reference to masks is to make it appear that this has something to do with whatever you're trying to prove and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have mentioned the fact if you'd been aware that masks don't have to be worn at all.

I'd also add that, other than perhaps mirroring some part of the state's mountainous terrain, a yellow line on a graph with no key isn't really telling us anything.

Edited by Vincent Blachshadow
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

To be fair, it's the tenth largest state by area and the least populated with a low population density (six per square mile) being somewhat mountainous. It's most populated city is Cheyenne with a population under 65000. 

Not much of an example really.

So if being spaced out prevents infections, regardless of masks, why is there a sharp peak in deaths on Nov 20?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

Your reference to masks is to make it appear that this has something to do with whatever you're trying to prove and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't have mentioned the fact if you'd been aware that masks don't have to be worn at all.

I'd also add that, other than perhaps mirroring some part of the state's mountainous terrain, a yellow line on a graph with no key isn't really telling us anything.

It's a parabola, pretty basic stuff and commonly used on graphs. They used to teach it in schools when i was a lad...B)

2 minutes ago, DC2 said:

So if being spaced out prevents infections, regardless of masks, why is there a sharp peak in deaths on Nov 20?

Oh, that graph shows deaths does it? The post is about jabs.

Like I posted, a yellow line on a graph with no key, explanation or link means nothing. 

I'd do as Blu suggests now and again and have a look myself - if only I knew where to look.

• Haha 1

Just now, Blupanther said:

It's a parabola, pretty basic stuff and commonly used on graphs. They used to teach it in schools when i was a lad...B)

Doesn't matter what it's called. On that 'graph' you posted it means nothing. 

2 minutes ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

Doesn't matter what it's called. On that 'graph' you posted it means nothing. 

I think most people would work out what it was, as DC2 certainly did. Are you going to answer his question, or just waffle on about the mysterious yellow line...:D

If anyone thinks restrictions are going to permanently end on July 19th, I've got something i'd like to sell you for a tenner...

image.jpeg.448cb12ef23659f0402c0727d132dddf.jpeg

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I think most people would work out what it was, as DC2 certainly did. Are you going to answer his question, or just waffle on about the mysterious yellow line...:D

Just a hunch but Veterans Day maybe? They'd get together for that.

And, quite frankly, that's why I didn't think your graph had anything to do with deaths because, as DC2 points out, why did so many people die in such a short time? Looks more like how many folk were jabbed on those days which seems more likely and in keeping with your initial post (though I missed the fact the graph starts early last year).

Have a look at this link Parabola - Wikipedia

Edited by Vincent Blachshadow

Pandemic Scamdemic.

E5mIcCDWQAAL_8G?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So jab apartheid begins:mad:

• Thanks 2