British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

9 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

So jab apartheid begins:mad:

Yeah, but your mate Blu has been praising the Vegas Golden Knights and Hungarian football for that, so hope you don't have too much of a tiff

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Pandemic Scamdemic.

E5mIcCDWQAAL_8G?format=jpg&name=large

Interesting that the number of deaths went up sharply in April and May 2020 at the start of the pandemic before lockdown, social distancing etc. and then fell once they had been introduced and then rose again in January 2021, after the rules had been relaxed before being imposed again with the consequent fall in numbers.

Thank you for pointing that out Wolfie. That is what you were pointing out isn't it?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

The big question that MSM won't ask...

MxVBQtyD?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 2

I don't usually take much notice of "likes" that are registered but are Blu and Wolsbane joined at the hips by any chance? :D

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

I don't usually take much notice of "likes" that are registered but are Blu and Wolsbane joined at the hips by any chance? :D

A lot more than the hip many would suspect

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

3 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

We have enough conspiracy theories on here already :D

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

We both identify as Spartacus...:D

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Pandemic Scamdemic.

E5mIcCDWQAAL_8G?format=jpg&name=large

Just imagine how much lower the 2020 figure would have been had Hancock actually put a protective ring around care homes.

Quarantining the vulnerable?  

If only someone had suggested that!  :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

Oh, that graph shows deaths does it? The post is about jabs.

Like I posted, a yellow line on a graph with no key, explanation or link means nothing. 

I'd do as Blu suggests now and again and have a look myself - if only I knew where to look.

To be honest, one so rarely sees any deaths graphs these days.  :rolleyes:

18 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

A think they hold hands and share pizza!  ;)

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

I hope Crumpet doesn't feel too left out....

• Haha 5

42 minutes ago, norbold said:

Interesting that the number of deaths went up sharply in April and May 2020 at the start of the pandemic before lockdown, social distancing etc. and then fell once they had been introduced and then rose again in January 2021, after the rules had been relaxed before being imposed again with the consequent fall in numbers.

Thank you for pointing that out Wolfie. That is what you were pointing out isn't it?

or is this the time when pretty much every death was attributed to covid?

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, norbold said:

But the total excess deaths in 2020 was less than 1100 compared with 2019 and less than that compared with the previous two years

how many people are supposed to have died from Covid?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

how many people are supposed to have died from Covid?

All of them?,,, under the covid umbrella!  ;)