British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

20 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

But the total excess deaths in 2020 was less than 1100 compared with 2019 and less than that compared with the previous two years

how many people are supposed to have died from Covid?

But there were all those preventative measures as well in 2020. Imagine what the figure would have been if no measures were taken !!! Well that is what the experts will say, and I guess you can’t give an answer

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, stevehone said:

or is this the time when pretty much every death was attributed to covid?

Ah, of course, that would be it. Just a coincidence then.

c4a520e05a1fecc8.jpeg

• Haha 1

Just a reminder that Covid-19 has still NOT been isolated anywhere in the world. There can be only two reasons for this...

1- It does not exist.

2- They don't want it independently analised.

The BMJ- In March 2020, the World Health Organisation instructed authorities not to look for a virus but to rely instead on a genome test, the RT-PCR, which is not specific for SARS-CoV-2 

ITS A PCR TEST SCAMDEMIC...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Just a reminder that Covid-19 has still NOT been isolated anywhere in the world. There can be only two reasons for this...

1- It does not exist.

The BMJ- In March 2020, the World Health Organisation instructed authorities not to look for a virus but to rely instead on a genome test, the RT-PCR, which is not specific for SARS-CoV-2 

Klaus does;):D

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

1- It does not exist.

Both.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

1- It does not exist.

What's analised:unsure:

Is it something to do with bottom's?

• Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Badge said:

Maybe it means somebody is talking out of their ar$e

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DC2 said:

To be honest, one so rarely sees any deaths graphs these days.  :rolleyes:

Well, some see more than others. Some seem to make a point of trying to find every one on the net whilst others only skip over them on a speedway forum and look at them because a 'parabola' graph (which doesn't look anything like a 'u') looks like a cross section of a mountain range with a couple of big peaks and several smaller ones under a heading of jabs and mask-wearing. Even now I can't see how a graph showing total deaths throughout the pandemic enhances the point of jabs (started mid-December '20) and the number of people wearing masks they don't have to.

I've also got a feeling that I'm not the only one that thought that graph was something to do with jabs before you posted your question. :)

Edited by Vincent Blachshadow

57 minutes ago, Badge said:

Wolfy got the joke...;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

Klaus does;):D

Ten out of ten for getting that one Spartacus, i'm impressed...:D

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Wolfy got the joke...;)

He is the joke

• Like 5

3 hours ago, wealdstone said:

A lot more than the hip many would suspect

Co joined then. 

1 hour ago, Vincent Blachshadow said:

I've also got a feeling that I'm not the only one that thought that graph was something to do with jabs before you posted your question. :)

How would a jabs graph have a peak a month before the earliest vaccinations started!

3 hours ago, iris123 said:

But there were all those preventative measures as well in 2020. Imagine what the figure would have been if no measures were taken !!! Well that is what the experts will say, and I guess you can’t give an answer

And how many deaths did the experts predict for the Summer “Wave” three months ago?

The January 2021 peak month looks remarkably similar to April 2020 despite the “measures” being in place.

There’s only so many old people who can die.

• Like 2