British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, DC2 said:

How would a jabs graph have a peak a month before the earliest vaccinations started!

Like I posted, the mountain-range pattern distracted me from cottoning on to the dates. But like I also posted, I'd bet I wasn't the only one making the error..

Edited by Vincent Blachshadow

On 7/5/2021 at 9:53 PM, The Third Man said:

Based on what

Based on me making my own decision to wear one or not.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, iris123 said:

It was exactly this type of research that led me to say in April 2020 - contrary to Sage who buried their heads in the sand - that masks were useful and were coming to the UK, because they restrict the projection of larger moisture particles.

Unfortunately though six months later research showed that Covid is also spread by aerosol transmission, or natural breathing, rather than merely by talking, coughing and sneezing.

Hence the limited value of masks.

Edited by DC2

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, DC2 said:

And how many deaths did the experts predict for the Summer “Wave” three months ago?

The January 2021 peak month looks remarkably similar to April 2020 despite the “measures” being in place.

There’s only so many old people who can die.

The 2020 Christmas day relaxations (in parts of the country) had a huge bearing on the January peak.  There were very limited measures for millions for 1 day!

And on top of that you've also got all those that ignored the restrictions at Christmas time.

Therefore the 'measures' to which you refer were irrelevant in this instance.

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 2

England & Wales number of deaths & crude mortality 1838-2020. Top chart, unless properly understood, suggests 2020 was the worst year since Spanish flu. Many seem to think this is true. It is not. Bottom chart shows deaths per 100,000 of population. A completely different picture...

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, chris4gillian said:

The 2020 Christmas day relaxations (in parts of the country) had a huge bearing on the January peak.  There were very limited measures for millions for 1 day!

Yes I recall a neighbour's son arriving from London one day before London was due to move into Tier 4 and stay over for a week with his parents in York (Tier 2 at the time) which was against the guidelines that were in place at the time as regards travel restrictions within/outside the tier system...and his mother was a doctor.

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

Yes I recall a neighbour's son arriving from London one day before London was due to move into Tier 4 and stay over for a week with his parents in York (Tier 2 at the time) which was against the guidelines that were in place at the time as regards travel restrictions within/outside the tier system...and his mother was a doctor.

Steve, were you aware of any issues that may have meant that the child needed emotional or mental support from they're mother during the time?,,, and with her being a doctor, it would have made perfect sense to seek comfort there,,, am pretty sure that it was within the rules. If any guidelines had been bent or tweaked, it isn't for the neighbours to decide. :t:

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

England & Wales number of deaths & crude mortality 1838-2020. Top chart, unless properly understood, suggests 2020 was the worst year since Spanish flu. Many seem to think this is true. It is not. Bottom chart shows deaths per 100,000 of population. A completely different picture...

Just chuck the big numbers at them, (whatever looks better), manipulate the figures to suit the agenda. :t:

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 2

The PCR testing scam is a multi billion pound industry. It's not ending anytime soon...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The PCR testing scam is a multi billion pound industry. It's not ending anytime soon...

A think they've gettin the idea off those pop-up 'coffee, coffee, coffee' cars? ;)

Will the brainwashed ever leave the basement. We all know spineless people like this...

5WUu7aOS?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

And on top of that you've also got all those that ignored the restrictions at Christmas time.

Therefore the 'measures' to which you refer were irrelevant in this instance.

Don’t be daft.

From September we had masks, rules of this, that and the other, tiers, a lockdown and then tiers again before the January lockdown, but it was still carnage in January!

So much for the “measures” when all that was needed was proper quarantine.

Edited by DC2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

So lockdowns work eh...:rolleyes:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

When the whole truth comes out, i wonder how the covid cult will react...

Edited by Blupanther
  • Like 3

Hands up if you are still getting tested me old fruit gums...:rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3