British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

A suppose anything that will make someone a profit is likely to be 'said' to be good for you. Its about supply and demand and money will be behind it. Everyone's out to make a killing. A sad fact of life. :(

That is the thing 

Green tea was/ is good for you 

But most green tea from China is laden with chemical residue.....

2 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

A suppose anything that will make someone a profit is likely to be 'said' to be good for you. Its about supply and demand and money will be behind it. Everyone's out to make a killing. A sad fact of life. :(

Eh. So companies selling stuff only do it for money and kill the customers. So where do the replacement customers come from ? :D

• Haha 1

Just now, iris123 said:

That is the thing 

Green tea was/ is good for you 

But most green tea from China is laden with chemical residue.....

But who said green tea was good for you?

and sorry btw, not everyone is out to make a killing, greed and envy play a big part tho. :t:

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Eh. So companies selling stuff only do it for money and kill the customers. So where do the replacement customers come from ? :D

Sorry Dave, as mentioned above, not everyone.  :t:

But as you say, 'where do replacement customers come from',,, does everyone think about that?

E6j089TXEAEiSi6?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

:rofl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The penny will drop and everyone will get there in the end...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The penny will drop and everyone will get there in the end...

No they won't, the holes too big now and many won't get out.

• Haha 1

Still seeing Karen's today wearing masks whilst driving alone in their cars...:rofl:

These people are now beyond help...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yesterday: Uproar because Boris Johnson might not isolate.

Today: "Some fully vaccinated frontline NHS staff in England will be allowed to carry on working if exposed to someone with Covid". This is apparently fine. 

What's the difference? If anything it's more dangerous for NHS staff to not isolate considering that they are treating vulnerable patients 

51 minutes ago, The Cheese said:

Yesterday: Uproar because Boris Johnson might not isolate.

Today: "Some fully vaccinated frontline NHS staff in England will be allowed to carry on working if exposed to someone with Covid". This is apparently fine. 

What's the difference? If anything it's more dangerous for NHS staff to not isolate considering that they are treating vulnerable patients 

I think it's called 'making it up as you go along'. The BSPA/L would be proud... :D

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

The trouble and strife went shopping as usual this morning at 3 major retailers. No face nappy. The only person who spoke to her was another of the enlightened:t:

We know.

8 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

The trouble and strife went shopping as usual this morning at 3 major retailers. No face nappy. The only person who spoke to her was another of the enlightened:t:

We know.

Interesting, my wife went shopping this morning, 2 major retailers, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, and virtually all shoppers were wearing face masks, and all staff were. People were also being sensible and still maintaining distance.          
I am sure that not what you wanted to hear, not with your agenda, buts that’s what the wife told me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

I am sure that not what you wanted to hear, not with your agenda, buts that’s what the wife told me.

Aye reeto. :t:

5 minutes ago, OveFundinFan said:

Interesting, my wife went shopping this morning, 2 major retailers, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, and virtually all shoppers were wearing face masks, and all staff were. People were also being sensible and still maintaining distance.          

She said the split face nappy/no face nappy felt like in the region of 70/30 with.

Good luck anyway comrade:t: