British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

4 hours ago, waiheke1 said:

A "bottomless pit"?  What exactly are the negatives about a death toll of 26, economic growth, no cases for 6+months, no domestic restrictions, concerts with 50k people attending etc.

By the end of the coming summer the bulk of the population will be vaccinated, and then I'm sure borders will start to open to low risk countries.

They won’t fully open while you have that raving lunatic of a woman in charge. Just wait and see.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Vince said:

18 months in and this is my current opinion.

The Government: have been too easily pressured by the media and as ever winning votes has come ahead of the well being of the voters. Doing the same thing over and again while expecting different results is said to be a definition of insanity, if so we have an insane bunch making the decisions about Covid. There is no doubt that they have manipulated the figures and told lies and half truths to fit their case and instil fear in the public at large.

Anybody using the models produced by Ferguson should be automatically shot for treason.

In my opinion you can just about forgive the first lockdown when so much was unknown but since then there have been far better courses that could have been followed. The long term effects of lockdown both for health and economic reasons will be devastating.

They did very well as far as obtaining and rolling out the vaccine.

However I do very firmly believe that the level of control attempted if comrade Corbyn had been in charge (or even Starmer) would have been much worse.

It has emphasised the disdain the political establishment, whatever side of the fence and voted for or professional, has for the general public. Cummings in particular should have been fired the minute the story was known.

Sage: We have very deliberately been led to believe that this is a body of experts in the field of virus behaviour and control. The truth is quite different and the make up is a very broad spectrum of experts in various fields. It is very important to know that the advisors are chosen by the leader. He is never going to risk being undermined by having experts who don't agree with his views on board. 

I have read that the members of Sage are unpaid (although presumably their normal jobs continue to pay them). I have also read that their expenses claims can be viewed with awe by those previous experts of the dodgy claim, MP's, whether that is true I have no idea.

The vaccines: undoubtedly still not fully tested I still believe that it makes sense for the vulnerable of our society to take them, that is those who are older and suffer from illnesses that make them more likely to be seriously ill or die from Covid. I don't see any sense in making, or even asking those who are running a miniscule risk of being seriously ill with covid and that it is a complete nonsense to even suggest children take it.

Anti vaxxers: mostly the numbers and comments I see are in the same vein as those used by the government to create panic over Covid. I also keep seeing that it only protects those who take it but surely that is all any vaccine does.

The virus: I believe that Covid is a very serious virus that has killed many thousands, however fairly early on it became clear that it mostly (not only!) killed the old and the sick so that is who needed protecting. The average age of those dying from Covid being so close to average mortality age tells a very important story that has been kept fairly well hidden from so many. Long covid I don't know about but given the symptoms I suspect that like ME a very large proportion of sufferers will come from a relatively small number of job types.

Testing: the lateral flow test is of absolutely no use whatever and the pcr test is a joke the way it is used. The deaths within 28 days is an even bigger joke.

Conspiracy: easy to see why some people think this is all leading somewhere. However that would require all politicians worldwide to have a plan and be acting on it in secrecy and co-operating with each other. Given that generally politicians fail to distinguish between arse and elbow I think it is very unlikely they can do this and it's a massive balls up.

This last paragraph I agree with...the conspiracy thing is nonsense in my opinion in what is a worldwide pandemic.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Grachan said:

Do you have a link to where the BBC used it? The only place I can find that picture is here: Coronavirus: UK Grocers Warn Of Food Shortages Amid Covid 'Pingdemic' (ndtv.com)

It's an Indian news website and clearly states that the picture is "file".

EDIT: And here is is from March 2020. Google is a wonderful thing. COVID-19 Crisis: UK Shuts Down Social Life Amid Coronavirus (news18.com)

I don't think we are the ones being played.

Oh dear he's been rumbled again. Time after time.

He just doesn't 'get it'

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

They won’t fully open while you have that raving lunatic of a woman in charge. Just wait and see.

I think we should all thank Crumpet for lending her account to Blu, whilst he is in the jailhouse. Although tbh we wouldn't notice the difference really, they are like identical twins :rofl:

• Like 1

13 million Australians are in lockdown for this.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Vince said:

Conspiracy: easy to see why some people think this is all leading somewhere. However that would require all politicians worldwide to have a plan and be acting on it in secrecy and co-operating with each other. Given that generally politicians fail to distinguish between arse and elbow I think it is very unlikely they can do this and it's a massive balls up.

Probably the most convincing paragraph ever posted on this thread:t:

• Like 3

A female version of Joe Biden. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, iris123 said:

I think we should all thank Crumpet for lending her account to Blu, whilst he is in the jailhouse. Although tbh we wouldn't notice the difference really, they are like identical twins :rofl:

...and throw in Wolfie for good measure! "One for all and all for one!"

• Haha 2

Vitamin D acts as an executive hormone for the assimilation of metals.

Zinc lonophores help zinc, a water soluble metal, pass through the fatty acid cell.

Intracellular zinc shuts down the replication of viruses.

Simple health advice that all governments should have given to their citizens, but didn’t. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Crumpet85 said:

Best prime minister of my lifetime. And no, i said they will open to low risk countries, very few kiwis would want an indiscriminate opening of the borders any time soon. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Crumpet85 said:

Vitamin D acts as an executive hormone for the assimilation of metals.

Zinc lonophores help zinc, a water soluble metal, pass through the fatty acid cell.

Intracellular zinc shuts down the replication of viruses.

Simple health advice that all governments should have given to their citizens, but didn’t. 

Stop trying to promote your voodoo witchery products,,, paracetamol and ibuprofen are much better for you!!!,,, a mean what sort of sane person would gargle salty water for a bad throat? ;)

• Like 1

Perhaps Reiner Fuellmich and David Martin are making an impact after all. The FDA have announced that the CDC PCR test for COVID-19 has failed its full review and been deemed not fit for purpose, as it does not detect infection.Image

• Like 2

Weekly shop yesterday and the only thing missing were ice lollies but it has been 30 degrees.

There was even bog roll and pasta. 

• Like 2